This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Face Off 9

Topic » Face Off 9

2407 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
You have all agreed to TODAY (Saturday) at 7:00 pm est. I will see you then
2407 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin shortly
2407 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
*huffs paint*
2407 days 8 hours ago
awwsum11
*steps down from the podium in the 2nd row, 5th from the right*
2407 days 8 hours ago
awwsum11
Christian omg flashbacks to The Genius us v James
2407 days 8 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
here
2407 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to tonight's LIVE Face Off.

Tonight you will be playing The Rack.

In this Face Off, you will be given a section of text.  Then, using the letters in this text you will have to form words by placing the letters on your rack and list of words.  In this challenge you have limited letters meaning when you use one it is done.  So if the section of text has 8 of the letter A in it, then in your entire list of words you may only use the letter A 8 times.

When we begin, I will mail you all the section of text with the letters you can use.  You will then have 45 minutes to come up with your list of words.  At any point in that time you must send me your list of words.

For it to count, the mail MUST BE TITLED: THE RACK SUBMISSION

The mail must then have your list of words.

Each person will get ONE SUBMISSION and ONE SUBMISSION ONLY so be sure when you send your list.  Your score will be determined based on the words.  You will receive 1 point for each word you create.  In addition, you will receive points based on the number of letters in each word.  So if one of your words is "Forget" it will earn you 7 points (1 for the word and 6 for the number of letters in the word).

There are restrictions to words you can use.

1. You may not use any of the words give in the text.  So if WORD is one of the words in the text it may not be used.
2. You cannot use any names of people or places.
3. Your word must be able to be found in a dictionary.
4. Your words must be in English.

If you do not send a list within the 45 minute time limit then you DQ and have a score of 0.

If a word on your list is not valid or spelled wrong or breaks one of the restrictions above, then whatever you would have scored with that word will instead be SUBTRACTED from your score.

As a penalty for not voting in a previous Face Off awwsum11 will have a 15 point penalty meaning 15 points will be deducted from his final score

The player who has the highest score will win this Face Off and earn the right to STEAL a Challenge Key while the other 2 will face the High Council Court.

In the event of a tie, the player who submitted their guess FIRST will win.

Any questions?
2407 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
Yeah except this time I don't have an alex to piggyback to finals :/
2407 days 8 hours ago
awwsum11
Okay Christian is literally the best at any word unscrambler
2407 days 8 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
got it
2407 days 8 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
im better so lets go
2407 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
I guess we'll see...
2407 days 8 hours ago
awwsum11
Plurals are allowed right?
2407 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
Plurals are allowed

Any more questions or clarifications needed?
2407 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
I assume we all have the same section of words, correct?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!