This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

High Council Court

Topic » High Council Court

2417 days 9 hours ago
rawr121
us asians need to stick together!!!!!!!!! <3
2417 days 6 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Ewww Anthony
2417 days 6 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Btw to discuss the Vote use TG I am out of Skype till my 8:30/9pm
2415 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
After the 5th Face Off, the 3 who lost will now face judgment from the High Council Court:

Lalisa, MoooHades, mysterygame2

All of you must now make a PUBLIC PLEA here saying why you believe you deserve to stay in the game and receive the power to STEAL 1 of the current Voting Keys.

You can make private pleas but the PUBLIC PLEA is REQUIRED.  If you do not post a public plea by the deadline you will be penalized 2 votes meaning there will be 2 votes AUTOMATICALLY cast against you.
2415 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
To the remaining 14 players, you will now cast a vote to eliminate one of the 3 eligible players.

When you vote, you MUST mail me 2 things:

1. The name of the person you want to eliminate
2. A reason why you are eliminating them that WILL be PUBLICLY REVEALED.

Votes will ONLY COUNT if you send both of those items.  As 3 are up for elimination, the 2 who receive the most votes will be eliminated.

You will have until TOMORROW (Thursday) at 10 pm est (23 hours from now).

You are allowed to change your vote/reason after you send it as long as it is before the deadline.

As the winner of the Face Off, bambinoswag, your vote will ONLY be revealed and count in the event of a tie but you still need to send one.

If players do not vote by the deadline they will be penalized with the following:

1. A penalty in the next Face Off they participate in.
2. One penalty vote against them the next time they face a High Council Court vote

Good luck.
2415 days 10 hours ago
mysterygame2
When in the course of human events it becomes necessary for the game to split. Anyways. Congratulations Logan on your first Elimination. I'm going to try to be peaceful in this plea lol. In most scenarios like this one I try to put everything behind me when coming into the game. However after being a Target I was a bit upset and I was slid into an alliance. But in the end this isn't a team game. I'm sorry if my ego offended anyone I've sort of been getting cockier and it's something I'm not proud of. But anyways. I'd love to stay love to everyone left in the game. I hope you take everything into consideration. ~ Nolan
2415 days 10 hours ago
Lalisa
my speech:

I believe the children are our are future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be
Everybody searching for a hero
People need someone to look up to
I never found anyone who fulfill my needs
A lonely place to be
So I learned to depend on me
I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I'll live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity
Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all
Inside of me
The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all
2415 days 9 hours ago
MoooHades

This song is me in this game right now. I've had so much fun playing this game and it's not close to being over yet and if you saved me I'd be extremely happy, I don't expect to be saved nor actually want to be saved over Lalisa, so if y'all want to save Lalisa please do. In no way am I giving up nor am I over this game I guess. Save which ever one you want, I'd be happy with either. Now if y'all don't mind me, I'll go back to thinkin' 'bout boys =]
2415 days 5 hours ago
Lalisa
^
like-wise
2414 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a moment
2414 days 11 hours ago
Lalisa
*has luggage in hand*
2414 days 11 hours ago
mysterygame2
Don't worry Lalisa. You'll float too :)
2414 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can reveal that all 14 eligible voters sent in a valid vote and a reason.  I will be revealing each vote and each reason.

Tonight there are 13 votes (not counting bambinoswag whose vote/reason will only be revealed in the event of a tie):
2414 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
Votes 1 to 3 in no particular order:

--rodrigueseve

"My vote goes to Nolan (sadly :( I feel the need to write another essay)
As I said this is nothing personal, I really like you as a person and this is what the game asked for in my opinion. In the end this is a game, we're all here to win, even when there is no prize and, even tho I am pretty sure I am not winning, I dont think my shots will be any bigger if I vote anyone else, like, not happening. I hope you dont take it personally once again, its sad that we never landed on the same side. Luv ya"

--semajdude

"Lalisa because she asked me to vote her out"

--kevin121302

"I vote to eliminate Liam

You voted for me 2 rounds ago, so now I’m voting you out. BYE BYE"

Current Vote Tally:

1-Lalisa
1-MoooHades
1-mysterygame2

10 votes remaining.
2414 days 11 hours ago
FrenchMaid
*reports to the high council court*
https://media.tenor.com/images/4d7346f635035454f85ccc4866f7e8b5/tenor.gif

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!