This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fortress 12

Topic » Fortress 12

2565 days 5 hours ago
Skyler_TW
You think that we didn't have that same logic when wanting to compete yesterday instead of today? Just stand up for your buddy though. All 4 of us were completely capable & only 3 were willing. Why are 2/3 of the willing competitors taking the heat? Zorbo gets his way but we don't? How can y'all even defend his blatant stalling? Being. On. A. Phone. Doesn't. Hinder. His. Ability. To. Win.
2565 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
Being. On. A. Phone. Doesn't. Hinder. His. Ability. To. Win.

SPILL THE TEA, SKYLER, SPILL THE TEA.
2565 days 5 hours ago
awwsum11
Can you guys not make today? Are y'all on phones today? If not, then it's not like zorbo's situation :P
2565 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Skyler, I still need your available time frames for tonight and you have been online since I stated I needed them so send them to me ASAP
2565 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
Skyler has been on a phone this entire season LMAOOO.
2565 days 5 hours ago
Skyler_TW
And I've never once used it as an excuse to stall
2565 days 5 hours ago
rawr121
I'm not taking Zorbo's side because hes my friend. I just would like to keep this game moving, and since the situation was that you obviously could not play yesterday, I just don't see why you dont just agree to doing it today.
2565 days 5 hours ago
awwsum11
And Skyler does amazing on a phone, I commend him for that. Zorbo believes he does better on a computer, so we all deserve to see four awesome players battle it out rather than three awesome players and a mediocre player.
2565 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Alright enough arguin it is getting nowhere.

I understand BOTH SIDES of the argument.

I see the frustration in the game getting delayed.
I also see not wanting to play on mobile if you're not comfortable doing so on mobile.

Tbh all this arguing is useless since no one is going to change their mind so leave it be and act like adults and walk away if its too frustrating
2565 days 5 hours ago
awwsum11
Alrighty, that is my que to leave. Good luck guys and go get 'em! I'll see y'all in season 42!
2565 days 5 hours ago
awwsum11
*cue
2565 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
Zorbo is a mediocre player anyway, so it wouldn't be changing much.
2565 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
i'll see y'all in the fiery pits of hell
2565 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Also, Skyler, I need clarification on your time frame still in mails
2565 days 5 hours ago
ShazamJSS
What is the difference between being on a phone and a computer if all you have to do is type moves into the fucking forum?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!