This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Mission 10

Topic » Individual Mission 10

3599 days 18 hours ago
Spinner554
Dylan I love you dude but you're being severely immature lol
3599 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
@dylanjay

So are you saying the ONLY DAYS you agree to do ANYTHING is Monday or Sunday

Because the final is coming up and all must agree but we won't be waiting ALMOST A WEEK to have the finals just because of one person.
3599 days 18 hours ago
dylanjay
YOU SAID WE WOULD BE ELIMINATED ALEX! lol at I can do 6am-10am tomorrow. That's it though. Sorry I have a big boy job and don't sit on the computer all day. You said we would be eliminated if we couldn't agree. If one policy will stand then they all should stand
3599 days 18 hours ago
nick9811
We were supposed to agree on a time for tomorrow.not a different day. Unless everyone NEEDED to switch and not everyone does
3599 days 18 hours ago
dylanjay
You just changed your policy for them Alex... You keep going back on your word man. I gave you times it's not my fault if you guys can't be there. I did as I was told and then you threatened to eliminate all of us over it. Now that it's that point you won't do it? Give me a break man. I can do a final on Wednesday of this week... I don't know yet about the others. I did what you asked
3599 days 18 hours ago
dylanjay
We cannot agree though. I can only do 6am-10am because I work 12 hours tomorrow.
3599 days 18 hours ago
Jordonk
Wednesday and Thursday I can't do a final
3599 days 18 hours ago
dylanjay
TRUST ME Austin. If I'm not allowed to compete THEN you will see immature. Can't you do a non-live inferno and make this fair for everyone. You said when I signed up it would be even between live and non-live. Yet only one challenge has been non-live the whole season
3599 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
If you continue to accuse me of things you will be removed from the group and banned.

Just ask others who have done so.

You are on your last straw.
3599 days 18 hours ago
Spinner554
Tuesday would be perfect for the final tbh
3599 days 18 hours ago
dylanjay
I'm not accusing you Alex. I stated a fact! You did say that when I was thinking about joining.
3599 days 18 hours ago
nick9811
You accused him of rigging it....
3599 days 18 hours ago
dylanjay
Im asking you to please do the right thing either A) move it to Monday B) make it non-live or C) eliminate all of us like you said you would. I gave you times I could be there tomorrow... What more do you want from me?
3599 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
I never said the Infernos would be live and non-live

I said CHALLENGES and we did everything I had planned

If you didn't like it, you should not have applied.
3599 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
A will only happen if ALL FOUR AGREE

B will NOT HAPPEN

C will occur if you ALL CANNOT AGREE.  As of right now, dylanjay you are the only one who is not agreeing.  You are coming off as if it doesn't happen how you want it then everyone will just be eliminated.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!