This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Mission 10

Topic » Individual Mission 10

3599 days 16 hours ago
dylanjay
HE WONT LET ME COMPETE EVEN THOUGH IVAN MAILED ME saying he wants Sunday! Why is no one helping me right now!!!!? This isn't fair at all!!!
3599 days 16 hours ago
dylanjay
YOURE THE OBLY ONE THOUGH!!!
3599 days 16 hours ago
nick9811
Ivan said he AGREED  to sunday, not that he NEEDS it to be sunday.
3599 days 16 hours ago
dylanjay
YOURE THE OBLY PERSON NOT AGREEING TO SINDAY THOUGH!!? Which means Alex is rigging for you.
3599 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
dylanjay
YOURE THE OBLY PERSON NOT AGREEING TO SINDAY THOUGH!!? Which means Alex is rigging for you.

Accusing the host of rigging? Thats a GREAT way to stay in the game!
3599 days 16 hours ago
nick9811
No thanks dito.
All dylan has done is disrespect the host and accuse of rigging and favoritism
3599 days 15 hours ago
dylanjay
It is rigging. Ivan agreed to both days. Nothing has said nothing. I cannot be there Saturday, nick cannot be there Sunday. He is choosing to go with Nick which means I do not even get a chance.
3599 days 15 hours ago
nick9811
I also fucking offered monday but its hard when only two of us are online
3599 days 15 hours ago
nick9811
Hes going with me because thats the original day
3599 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
I am not choosing anything.

The Inferno was ORIGINALLY PLANNED FOR SATURDAY.

AS PREVIOUSLY STATED, I DO NOT CHANGE THE SCHEDULE FOR ONE PERSON'S NEEDS.

The only way the schedule changes is if all those involved agree to it.  If all do not agree, there is nothing I can do.

That has been the policy for 27 seasons.

Complaining and accusing me of rigging will not change my mind.  Nothing will unless you all need it to move.
3599 days 15 hours ago
dylanjay
I can do Monday between 6-9 but i don't see why this has blown up. You said that if we can't come to a decision then we are all eliminated. If you keep them in then that's rigging because we cannot all agree to Saturday. Then you break your own word. Go against you own policy...
3599 days 15 hours ago
dylanjay
If we cannot agree to a time then we are all eliminated I cannot be there Saturday so congrats nick, Ivan, and nothing because it lost the game. That's the rules Alex
3599 days 15 hours ago
nick9811
Well ill do it MONDAY if everyone agrees. Other than that i believe it is planned for saturday
3599 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Threatening elimination is meant to get you all to agree on a TIME ON THE DAY IT WAS SCHEDULED

Not get you to agree on a day to have it.

The only time contestants get to choose what day ANYTHING happens on the schedule is the Final.

STOP ARGUING ABOUT IT.

THE POLICY STANDS.
3599 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
If you threaten to eliminate everyone just because you don't get your way then you will solely be eliminated.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!