This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Challenge

Topic » Final Challenge

3604 days 14 hours ago
Piddu
ME VS JHARRIN AT THE REUNION SNEAK PEEK
3604 days 14 hours ago
Timster
Can you stop attacking his aunt like that? That's seriously doing too much. If you try to jump him at the reunion with Shadow you have another thing coming..

Mehgan = Jharrin
Julie = Shadowballer
Rima = Piddu
Andrea (girl who squirt mustard) = Me

3604 days 14 hours ago
Piddu
LOL I DONT EVEN WATCH BAD GIRLS CLUB BUT JHARRIN AS MEHGAN? YEA RIGHT HE'D BE AN IRREL
3604 days 14 hours ago
Piddu
Also i've beaten tim in 3 finals? ive beaten nb/bobrocks before. This just further proves had I not been screwed by a 100% luck elimination, with no skills involved necessary, then i would have won.
3604 days 14 hours ago
Timster
2 finals* I beat you in Coaches :'). And you got your ass whooped by a noob in elimination lol.
3604 days 13 hours ago
janey
3604 days 12 hours ago
Timster
lol @ Charlie being trashy and putting her bag on the floor.
3604 days 10 hours ago
sarge455
I am very interested to find out who sent that screenshot and tried pinning it all on me!!  I hope the culprit steps forward cause a lot of people used that against me and I never did that ordeal at all.
3604 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
PIDDU I WON STARS TWICE AND IM HATED

WHO THE FUCK HATES YOU

AND YOU ONLY WON ONE TIME

AND YOU SUCKED THIS SEASON
3604 days 5 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Well done Timmy <3
Even though you was inactive for 3 rounds of the game :P
But yay, Someone I loved wins x
3604 days 5 hours ago
IceIceBaby
==Sneak Peek==
Me vs Nick

Erika = Me
Julie = Nick

3602 days 22 hours ago
Piddu
Gaiaphage #MAD?

Youve played how many stars yea thats right, I'm sure if I joined every 5 weeks I would have won 2 by now too! And as for me sucking, did you even pay attention this season! I lost by a luck challenge #FALLBACKBITCH #IMNOTTHEONE

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!