This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Draw/Elimination Challenge

Topic » Final Draw/Elimination..

3607 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
Cant wait for the reunion where me/shadow double team jharrin!
3607 days 12 hours ago
Timster
see yall at the reunion and I can't wait  for Season 7 reveal!

This series continues to be a SUCCESS in ratings. Literally RSF series is so good.. and just like r/l free agents Rshow REALLY stepped up. EVERY SINGLE ELIMINATION GAME was different, unique, and unused before. Games i've never seen played on here

He really took his time to create all these games and plan them out perfectly to be unpredictable and fun for all. I really enjoyed this season w/ so many unpredictable moments and a very active cast.

THANK YOU RSHOW < 3 now plz rig the finals for me.
3607 days 12 hours ago
Dito
Of course I was watching (Kinda) Gotta show support....
3607 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
No, too many luck/no skill challenges (i.e posting non-stop, or counting to a million, or posting once every hour)! Like doing those in elimination is fine cuz its dedication but when you get thrown into A LUCK ONE, like wtf!
3606 days 23 hours ago
Jordonk
Stop taking these so personal. When you act like that it just shows your insecurities in life and make you look like the no life. just accept your loss and move on. Some people may spend too much time on here but if that's what they like to do so be it. It doesn't have anything to do with you tho. You don't have to do it. Gl final 4. Sucks to be out so soon. Hope to see a partner game next as I work better with someone
3606 days 22 hours ago
Dito
Not that you work better with partners.... just u need someone to carry you throughout the game <3
3606 days 21 hours ago
Nelson
Congrats tim and jacob

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!