This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge Eleven

Topic » Challenge Eleven

3610 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
This Challenge is over.

With that said, Congratulations BOBROCKS333 and nbkiller, you have won this mission and have earned safety from Elimination.  You will also vote in ANY two players to automatically go into Elimination.  Those 2 DO NOT NEED TO HAVE BEEN PARTNERS.  They may be ANY two players.  I will need that decision by 8 pm est TOMORROW (TUESDAY)
3610 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
The remaining 6 players will all be involved in Wednesday's Elimination Challenge.

The challenge winners will send any 2 into Elimination, then the remaining 4 will face The Draw
3610 days 14 hours ago
jman96
Congrats bob and nb.
3610 days 14 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
Grats Nick and Jacob
3610 days 12 hours ago
Timster
Grats Grits.
3609 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will get to the results in a minute.
3609 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
BOBROCKS333 and nbkiller won yesterday's challenge and each member voted on two members  to automatically face tomorrow's Elimination.  Meanwhile the remaining 4 players will participate in The Draw tomorrow.

Both members had to agree or be penalized.

Both have agreed on two people to send in.
3609 days 15 hours ago
jharrin7887
hey
3609 days 15 hours ago
jharrin7887
gooood luck
3609 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Voter: Voted for

BOBROCKS333: jman96 and Leonine_Divine
nbkiller: jman96 and Leonine_Divine

FInal Vote Tally:

2-jman96
2-Leonine_Divine

That means jman96 and Leonine_Divine will automatically face tomorrow's Elimination Challenge.  The 4 remaining people (jharrin7887, Timster, ShadowBaller000, Absol)  will face The Draw. 

I will see you then.

I will reveal the time of The Draw and Elimination Challenge based on votes in a separate thread early tomorrow morning.
3609 days 15 hours ago
jharrin7887
gl jman and leo:)

and gl to me and the other 3 in the draw!

can we PLEASE make the elim not during big brother?
3609 days 15 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Sarah from Gauntlet 1 status yo!
3609 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
Elimination time is based on the vote

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!