This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge Five

Topic » Challenge Five

3639 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
SO I GOT A DEAL WITH EVERYONE NOT IN THE DRAW...SO YEA THINGS GONNA GET REALLY MESSY NOW
3639 days 12 hours ago
Absol
do you ever feel like a
Absol 4th OUT
3639 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
I don't know whose not in the draw, can someone post a list :S
3639 days 12 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
sarge455
Absol
Timster
IceIceBaby
Dito
nbkiller
Joel_N
Leonine_Divine
nick9811
ShadowBaller000
BOBROCKS333
michael222
mysterygame2
3639 days 12 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
i think that's right at least
3639 days 12 hours ago
Timster
congrats smh. did austinscott win any guantlets? i dont feel like looking back @ the chart on The Gauntlet thread
3639 days 12 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
i feel like he did
3639 days 12 hours ago
Dito
@Timster Back to me being in the ruins, how the hell did you forget!? I was the reason why we won :P
3639 days 12 hours ago
Timster
i checked anyways

yeah he eliminated danielvk

#FunFact I eliminated danielvk in stars and i got less than 40% of the eviction vote
3639 days 12 hours ago
Timster
@Dito

Umm wasn't Piddu the reason why he won? Everyone gave up on the final part and Rshow threatened to no winners, so Piddu solved it or something.
3639 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
UPLOAD 3 DESIGNS INTO DESIGN LAB OR YOU WILL BE GOING IN. THAT IS A THREAT CUNTS!
3639 days 12 hours ago
Dito
Yeah true. But remember how michael volunteered to go into the elimination round each time (To gain the coins) and then he went against me and lost.
3639 days 12 hours ago
Timster
oh gj dito i member dat.

and this free agents is much harder than disneygeeks.

ugh i hate this season. u computer nerds to give up and get a life i hate losing on here so much
3639 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
For every 1 design you upload into design lab, your name will go into the random.org drawing 1 time. Upload 3 designs, your name will go in 3 times. I have done this in the past (see my profile for full list of winners) so it is not a scam! Also _Aria says she will also gift a person so there is TWO CHANCES TO WIN woo

Also guarantees you 99.99% SAFETY
3639 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
People who have done so and are safe:

Bobrocks
Shadowballer000
Dito
Nbkiller
Absol (1/3)
--------

People that have yet to do it:
Timster
Sarge
Iceice
Nick
Michael
Joel
Leonine
Mystery

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!