This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessional

Topic » Confessional

3607 days 8 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
Confessional:

Well I 100% lost, sucks that 1 person in the elimination was playing for me to lose rather then playing for himself to win, oh well what can you do. People fake family illnesses just to get far in this game so I shouldn't be shocked hehe
3607 days 8 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
Confessional:

So losing is bitter sweet, yeah I wanted to make my first finals but I killed it throughout this whole season. One positive from going home is I sent Jharrin home too and now he can spend his time with his aunt :') I feel like such a saint for letting his aunt have her last months with him cause we all know if Jharrin aint go home today he'd be on tengaged 24/7 till the day he dies :')
3607 days 8 hours ago
Timster
Shadow really got screwed on this one.. unominated til the end and won the most challenges. Just like Coaches pretty much. I feel horrible.

And Jharrin, i feel horrible for him knowing what happened it truly sucks..

At least we know a very good pairing for Rivals < 3333
3607 days 8 hours ago
nbkiller
Honestly, I feel like I've had so many lucky breaks in this series.

This draw would probably be my 2nd best clutch "lucky" moment
The best one was (and will always be) when I eliminated taylor112399 in the castle by pulling the right rope in the 1 question I got right the whole game <3333
3607 days 8 hours ago
Absol
Throughout this whole challenge, I was expecting to go in the first round and go home.
When I survived that one, I just thought that I'd go the next round.
That happened for 12 whole rounds, and now I'm here, in the final challenge, ready to pull a Devyn.  *flips weave*
I think I showed that I deserve to be here, and I'm never going to back down.
Although some fights were easy...
*flashback to me beating tyler*
And some fights were hard...
*flashback to me beating leo*
I always managed to bounce back.
*flashback to me opening the gate vs. joel*
I'm a fighter, and I think I surprised some people by getting here.
Glad to be against the big leagues in the final. =]
3607 days 8 hours ago
Timster
I hope Absol gets 4th after trying to screw me over in this elimination round!
3607 days 7 hours ago
Timster
This is my first final with Bob & Nbkiller!

Usually one of them gets out/I get out before the final. Yay @ this unpredictable final 4. I'm tired of Me/Splozo/Piddu in the top 3 fighting it out and Piddu wins again.
3605 days 14 hours ago
nbkiller
So it's only 4 hours into the final challenge. I'm feeling a little bit nervous but I've been here before. Hopefully I can pull off another win!
3605 days 13 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Finals tonight ayyyy

TBH I'm not expecting to win, the final 4 are all great competitors and anyone could win. I just wanted to play this game because I wanted to play with the free agents format before it was out of style, I didn't expect to make it this far. This is my first RSF season since Generation 1 Season 13 (WELL SEASON 20 IF YOU COUNT ME COACHING), and it'll probs be my last for real this time because this seems like a nice place to stop. WE'LL SEE THOUGH

Shoutout to everyone in this game thanks for not targeting me the whole time, it was nice to actually feel liked for once hey
3605 days 10 hours ago
Timster
I have a new strategy this time around. I hope it pays off, i'm going to try my hardest and not hand this win over to the other 3 who are very strong.
3605 days 9 hours ago
Timster
-wipes sweat from forehead-

I've worked REALLY hard on this final. I've never lead before and i'm so proud of myself. I'm up against not just elite players but LEGENDS and I finished all check points first. But I got so screwed over on Check point 4 BIG TIME. I really hope they can't finish by the time I get to check point 5. I need enough room to think for the last one. I'm so afraid.. this trophy was on the tip of my hands and I feel gravity slowly pulling it away from me..

it's so frustrating. But i'm thankful to make it here but I really want to win this season. I didn't even come on thinking i'd make the top 10. I felt robbed in cutthroat and when I made this final I was playing for 3rd and now i'm in 1st. I just need to keep it up. Don't stress out, and just play the game.
3605 days 7 hours ago
Timster
-sits in d.r. crying like devyn did in finale-

"I want this so bad I can taste it.. i'm so close.. what is wrong with me?"
3605 days 5 hours ago
Timster
I AM THE ULTIMATE FREE AGENT!

1 TEAM WIN (ruins)
1 DUO WIN (i guess coaches)
1 INDIVIDUAL WIN (FA)

http://mtv.mtvnimages.com/uri/mgid:file:http:shared:public.articles.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/FinalDevyn.jpg?width=480&quality=0.85
3605 days 5 hours ago
Timster
Statistically this is my best win (not counting the ruins)

in The Ruins my team won 9 challenges and I won 1 elimination. But team challenges are super easy when you're all vets up against noobs who don't show up to elimination.

Coaches I literally didn't really do much.

This season I came, I saw, and I conquered 2 tough eliminations and the final was super frustrating and i didn't give up. ugh so proud :')

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!