This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessional

Topic » Confessional

3632 days 17 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
Wow tim don't expose me like that, and I only count individual games!
3632 days 17 hours ago
Timster
This is such a cute final 6. It's like Survivor: Cagayan

Tasha = Shadow - COMP BEAST
Trish = Tim - UTR STRATEGIC GODDESS
Spencer = Absol - UNDERDOG WHO CAN PULL OUT SUPRISING WINS
Kass = Jharrin - UNDESERVING LUCKY ASS BITCH
Woo = Bob - NICE GUY AND HAS A SHOT AT WINNING IF HE MAKES THE RIGHT MOVES
Tony = Nick - BIG THREAT WHO WASN'T TARGETED FOR SOME REASON
3632 days 17 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
CAN I PULL THE SAFE CARD PLZZZZZZZ
3632 days 14 hours ago
jharrin7887
Well I'm not so sure why Absol voted me in since im the weakest and im def getting last in whatever challenge im in

but w/e! at least i can keep my 100% draw streak:)
3631 days 16 hours ago
jharrin7887
I'm actually here yayy

I'm on my ipad but whateve, GL.
3631 days 16 hours ago
Timster
I am shaking.. my luck is horrific. But i'm thinking positive. As much as I state how good these people are in this game, NO ONE is unbeatable. I have my weaknesses but thinking negative will only hurt me. If I go in i'm going to give it my all and tear shit up. If I don't go in, i'm going to scream like Kalia when she won HOH.
3631 days 16 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
Confessional:

I got a gut feeling that this is my last day :L
3631 days 16 hours ago
jharrin7887
its weird im actually in no way nervous

the fact that i made it to the final 6 has beyond passed my expectations coming into this season. even if i were to lose, im so proud of how well i've done even though majority of it has been luck, lol.
3631 days 16 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
Confessional:

I'm so used to being cut right before the finals that if I get out now I would be in no way shocked ROFL
3631 days 16 hours ago
nbkiller
I honestly was saying to myself literally the whole day

"I'm going to pull the safe card. I'm going to pull the safe card. I just know it"

and I did! #ChatzyManipulationFTW
3631 days 16 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
Confessional:

This is too hard, not only do you gotta worry about your path but you gotta worry about 3 other people to make sure they don't win first smh
3631 days 15 hours ago
Timster
Shadow & Jharrin for Rivals!
3631 days 15 hours ago
nbkiller
Well cob and I are in the finals, so I feel like this is going to be the castle 2.0 final challenge
3631 days 15 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
Confessional:

Jharrin tells tim and bobrocks hes throwing it to make me and him both lose and then when tim doesnt block bob jharrin goes after him.....rofl phsycho much? Why would you expect Tim to go after bobrocks when you just told him you were letting them both win ROFL

#fuckingmoron
3631 days 15 hours ago
Timster
I'm over this.. I was screwed from the start. But overall i'm proud to make the final 6 and outlast so many people in this game but it sucks to lose right here.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!