This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Temple Mission 5

Topic » Temple Mission 5

3643 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
The next Temple Mission will be TOMORROW (Wednesday) at 7 pm est.

Both members are NOT required to participate.

I will see you then.

The mission will require you to check in beforehand.
3643 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
Here
3643 days 1 hour ago
PeaceOut14
*sigh*

Lets do this
3643 days 1 hour ago
jman96
Hello
3643 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a few minutes.

I will post the rules in the meantime.
3643 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next Temple Mission, Pathfinder.

In this treatment, you will be placed in a virtual maze with many rooms.  In each room, I will tell you which directions have doors (forward, left or right).  Then you may choose which direction to go.  Your body will then turn in that direction and walk through the door.  In events you run into a dead end or wish to go backwards, simply choose backwards.  In the even you go backwards, your body will turn around and walk through that door.  (If any of the directions you face confuses you in the event you wish to map out the maze as you go through it then let me know).  When in each room, I will mail ONLY the team member who chose the direction so teamwork and communication could be crucial.  All choices will also be done through mail.

The team that completes the maze first will win the right to send two teams to the Temple of Fate.

To assist in the maze completion, each team will have two hints, ONE PER TEAM MEMBER.  At any point, before making a decision you can choose to use a hint in which I will tell you which direction is the one you must choose in order to help finish the maze fastest.  Each team member is allowed one hint each.  So teams with both members present have a greater advantage since they have an extra hint.  When choosing a direction, I suggest you work in conjunction with your partner as I will follow each individual mail separately per team.

Purple Team, since you received the Samadhi, you will be penalized in this mission.  Your penalty is that you will receive NO HINTS in this mission.

Good luck.

Any questions?
3643 days 1 hour ago
turney1805
Here
3643 days 1 hour ago
rawr121
hi
3643 days 1 hour ago
bad18life
here
3643 days 1 hour ago
PeaceOut14
No questions
3643 days 1 hour ago
jman96
Lets do this
3643 days 1 hour ago
coltsfan876
Hi
3643 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
Does everyone understand?
3643 days 1 hour ago
PeaceOut14
yeah
3643 days 1 hour ago
coltsfan876
Yes
3643 days 1 hour ago
bad18life
yes

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!