This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Hill

Topic » The Hill

3643 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
It was a REALLY tough decision, but we had to send 2 of you...and ultimately we've decided to send...

The Purple & Orange Teams

We're so sorry, but we had to send 2 of y'all!

Purple, we really respect you as competitors in this game, but we've already sent you twice, and y'all were sending us had you won this...

Orange, it really hurts us to send you to temple, but it came down to you and Green, and we see y'all as more of a threat...sorry....:(
3643 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
That means Purple and Orange Teams you will face off LIVE tomorrow (Thursday) at the Temple of Fate.

You need to let me know what time you can both agree to have the Temple of Fate.  Only one player is required to be present for it to occur.  There is no advantage or disadvantage to having two members present instead of one.
3643 days 6 hours ago
bad18life
Orange, it really hurts us to send you to temple, but it came down to you and Green, and we see y'all as more of a threat...sorry....:(

Lmao now I know you're lying. Green literally have the most pieces, but I'm the threat.
3643 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
Honestly, you're a threat even by yourself....sorry

Plus you lied to us saying teams can't give away pieces to another team still in the game starting this Temple of Fate...when in all actuality, they can still give away their pieces this Temple of Fate, and that starts at the final 3 Temple of Fate...

So you were just trying to get us to send in Green, so you could get all of their pieces...thinking we'd send them in after you told us that lie...sorry...
3643 days 6 hours ago
bad18life
Ethan000
Honestly, you're a threat even by yourself....sorry

Plus you lied to us saying teams can't give away pieces to another team still in the game starting this Temple of Fate...when in all actuality, they can still give away their pieces this Temple of Fate, and that starts at the final 3 Temple of Fate...

So you were just trying to get us to send in Green, so you could get all of their pieces...thinking we'd send them in after you told us that lie...sorry...

No literally thought that. I told that to Green to and they aren't in power.
3643 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
Oh okay, then that sucks....sorry again...:S
3643 days 6 hours ago
bad18life
LOL @Alex going offline when we wanted to do it now.

Don't say sorry my friend. You thought you made a smart move and that's all what matters.
3641 days 6 hours ago
turney1805
Alright, so we made our decision and it was not easy....

We like both of yall so much, and we couldnt have asked for a better Final 3 honestly. No matter what happens at this point, Anthony and I couldnt be more proud of what we have done as a team, and in a greater scope what this alliance has done. I would gladly back up any of you gentlemen in any game, because yall are the best...

Orange- TJ, you and I have a long history of working together in games and being partners, so its no surprise that we teamed up again here, and Im so grateful for our friendship. Same goes with Chris

Gray- Jeff, you are an amazing person and extremely loyal ally. I am so grateful that you started this alliance, because I dont think we would have made it this far if you hadnt been so bold. As for Ethan, I am glad we are on better terms now, and I hope it stays that way because you are a real stand up guy...

Anthony and I have thought very long and hard about this, and this was not an easy decision by any means but we have to give the Samadhi to some one and we have decided to give it to....
3641 days 6 hours ago
turney1805
The Gray Team

Gray, this is nothing personal, strictly a game, and if it comes back to haunt us then I am so sorry. However, after looking at all of the facts, it made the most sense for Anthony and I to give it to you. You have won an outstanding 4 Temple Missions, and you have both players active unlike Orange. At this point, I have to look out for not only myself but my partner, because we want a chance at winning this, and we dont think we can beat you unless you have the Samadhi.

If you prove me wrong, then I will gladly swallow my pride and apologize, because I do respect yall. However at this point, this is the thing that makes the most sense.
3641 days 6 hours ago
bad18life
Thanks Green
3641 days 6 hours ago
rawr121
This was the absolute hardest decision in this game we've had to make. You both were wonderful allies and this is one of the worst positions to be in.
3641 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
....it's okay, I just thought we'd have a mutual agreement after we didn't send you to temple last round...but it's whatever...
3641 days 6 hours ago
turney1805
@Ethan, we took that into consideration but with TJ not having a partner, that shifted our considerations.
3641 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
I know, it's fine, I mean, we knew we were getting the Samadhi if either of you had won....even though we may not agree with the decision, it's okay because we have 2 pieces....and I guess we have nothing to lose? idk...

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!