This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Hill

Topic » The Hill

3666 days 14 hours ago
IceIceBaby
*Smiles as Blue survives AGAIN*
3666 days 14 hours ago
bad18life
Thanks Gray for safety
3666 days 14 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Thanks guys x
3666 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
Thank You for safety Gray
3666 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
That means Purple and Brown Teams you will face off LIVE tomorrow at the Temple of Fate.

You need to let me know what time you can both agree to have the Temple of Fate.  Only one player is required to be present for it to occur.  There is no advantage or disadvantage to having two members present instead of one.
3666 days 14 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Ugh it depends I have to do something for a class tomorrow and won't be available for part of the night but it matters when and how long it takes :/
3664 days 12 hours ago
bad18life
The superteams will be consisted of

Orange/Gray/Purple in 1 team and the other team will be Yellow/Blue/Green.
3664 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
LOL Really guys?

You put me with someone who hates me OMG -_-
3664 days 12 hours ago
Jordonk
I like my team no matter who i got on. Its not like its an advantage or disadvantage. Everyone is about even
3663 days 16 hours ago
bad18life
I'm sorry guys, but for strategic reasons we have to send in Blue and Yellow to the Temple of Fate. Good Luck and may the best team comeback.
3663 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
That means Blue and Yellow Teams you will face off LIVE tomorrow (Thursday) at the Temple of Fate.

You need to let me know what time you can both agree to have the Temple of Fate.  Only one player is required to be present for it to occur.  There is no advantage or disadvantage to having two members present instead of one.
3663 days 16 hours ago
IceIceBaby
*Glances at Gray/Orange/Purple*
*Walks off to the temple after being shaded by a team*
3663 days 16 hours ago
Jordonk
Anytime
3663 days 16 hours ago
coltsfan876
It was the best decision sorry guys
3663 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
Good Luck Blue and Yellow =/ It actually really hurts to see yall go because of my shortcomings today

Im so sorry =/

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!