This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE FINALE AND REUNION

Topic » LIVE FINALE AND REUNION

3738 days 15 hours ago
Sparticus142
Sorry I couldn't be here for the reunion. I had planned to and then something came up. Just a few things to say after reading the posts.

OMG I won the domino treatment?!

I was SOOOO close in the video math one. Ugh.

The Puzzle test I was able to figure out with out eliminating any letters. I was pumped about that.

Finally for the Virtual Maze I was somehow able to make it through hitting only one dead end. Rshow investigated me for cheating :(

And then a HUGE thank you to Rshow. This was a FANTASTIC game. Absolutely fantastic. I am so proud to say I made the final three because this was tough and some of tasks really made you scream in annoyance. Super fun. Congrats to the winner!
3738 days 10 hours ago
Dito
Congrats Peace for making it to the finals and NB on the win.
Sorry I wasnt able to make it to the reunion. :-)
3738 days 7 hours ago
Viperxx03
Sorry I didn't make the reunion either! I was somewhere else. I have some closing thoughts about the stats posts:

Not shocked about the Karma treatment. I was between states and when I got in range it was already over. Just yelled "FUCK IT" and went back to sleep.

I was on top of that Alarm Clock treatment! I just got lucky that whenever I checked in it was no more than 15 minutes since the buzzer.

I can't believe me and aiw tied for the domino treatment! I was pretty pissed at my computer for a while. Yay lack of sleep!

I was stoked that I actually won the counters test. I was pretty honestly surprised that I only won by 9 minutes. WHEW!

That goddamn bidding did me in so bad. I knew when I got that thirty minute penalty that I had lost. :( I kicked myself for actually bidding! All I won were the penalty and the empty pod. Worst decision ever.

Otherwise, this was an extremely fun game. I loved it so much! It was so different from anything done before, and I was surprised that I got 6th. Pretty good for a first timer of RSF games!!! I did the best out of all of the new players, so there's something to be proud of (not that there are tons of them anyway).

A big congratulations to nbkiller and PeaceOut14, you guys (although barely scraped by, lucky bastards) did extremely well and were extremely dedicated! I just hope I can do and RSF game again! It was so much freaking fun!
3738 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
hey everyone! I have no idea what happened in this game but congrats to all who deserve to be congratulated.

And lmao @ Timsters ass posting a mile a minute who are you
3738 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
RShowFreak
POST ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD EXCEPT APPLICATIONS AND YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPLY FOR SEVERAL FUTURE SEASONS

omg sorry :(
3738 days 1 hour ago
Timster
@ me not caring what rbitch says
3738 days 1 hour ago
Timster
BEG FOR APPLICANTS BOO. AIN'T NO REAL VETERAN GONNA PLAY THIS SHIT.
3737 days 23 hours ago
BBlover96
orly timster?
3737 days 23 hours ago
Timster
I GUESS YOU AIN'T A REAL VETERAN THEN.
3737 days 23 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I'm going to play. I can't find another solid BB group game on the site. No one is even taking apps either. I'd rather it of been Rivals or another game but at least its not survivor.
3737 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
LMAO
3737 days ago
splozojames50
meh, rshow uses the format that ive been suggesting season after season the only time im not allowed to play and then pulls the big brother card once its over

*sigh*

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!