This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Gulag

Topic » Final Gulag

3809 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
The votes are in.  2 of the 4 people participating sent in info.

The Gulag will be NON-LIVE.  You will have until 9 PM EST tomorrow (Thursday) to complete it (24 hours from now).

There was a tie of the average ranking of the Gulag of those who sent in.  There was also a tie as to which type was voted the number one option the most.  Thus the votes of those not in the Gulag are taken into account.

It will be the Speed Gulag.

Whenever you choose to complete it, I must be online, mail me you are ready to participate and I will send you more info.

HOWEVER, if both members are online and would like to participate LIVE then that will be acceptable as well.
3809 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: If you want to participate LIVE only your opponent has to be on.  You do not need the other 2 people competing against each other to be online.
3808 days 23 hours ago
Timster
Early congratulations to Rippyroo for winning his gulag and making the finals since it appears Dylanjay has given up. -stares at his new elimination round record-
3808 days 23 hours ago
rippyroo
I didn't wanna win this way but a win is a win if it does turn out like that! I think I did a pretty good job anyway
3808 days 23 hours ago
Piddu
Looks like I'm out since Rshow mess ass is offline for 5 hours and I gotta leave by 8
3808 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
hey
3808 days 22 hours ago
coltsfan876
WOOOO GOO SCOTT <333
3808 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
that was the worst challenge of my life I am guaranteed out

I started strong, messed up twice
had to REDO THAT
then my internet went out
3808 days 20 hours ago
willisgotgame
OMG Patrick :(
3808 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
I have the results of the Final Gulag.
3808 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
For the Underdogs

One participant did not compete.

Thus with a time of 19 minutes, 45 seconds
rippyroo wins this Gulag!!!!

This means dylanjay, you have officially been eliminated.
3808 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
For the Favorites:

Our winner had a time of 15 minutes, 30 seconds while our loser had a time of 24 minutes, 44 seconds.

With that said
Piddu wins this Gulag!!!!

This means Patrick319, you have officially been eliminated.
3808 days 19 hours ago
Timster
Bye Pat & Dylan. Grats Piddu & Rippy. Grats on the finals.

wow 1 vs 1 vs 4. Praying we don't see Piddu pull out a big win again how boring and predictable :(.
3808 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
Info on the Final Challenge will be posted tonight
3808 days 19 hours ago
Timster
I'd love to see you come back another time Patrick, you were an amazing rookie this season! Great effort.
3808 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
BYE ALL

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!