This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 7

Topic » Challenge 7

2150 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
This will be an INDIVIDUAL Challenge.

The eliminated players gave mysterygame2 and Christian_ an advantage in this challenge which will be described later.

Tonight you will be playing Mail Madness.

In this challenge, you will participate in 3 rounds.  In each round you must simply mail me the most number of mails as you possibly can in a row.

When you are ready to play simply mail me the phrase:

STARTS ROUND #

Then any mail you send after that will count towards your tally and you may put whatever you want in the mail and they may be titled whatever you want.  You must continue to do so for as long as you choose to but whenever you are done you MUST end your round by mailing me the phrase:

END ROUND #

If you do not mail me the finish phrase and do have a period of more than 5 minutes where you do not mail me, your round is over and you will receive a 5% penalty in TWO ASPECTS (number of mails and time) with 5% of your mails being deducted and your time having 5% added on.

At the end of each round players will be eliminated 1 of 2 ways:

1. You send the LEAST total number of mails
2. You play for the LONGEST amount of time

Round 1: 16 players; 6 eliminated (3 with least mails, 3 who play for the most time)
Round 2: 10 players ; 6 eliminated (3 with least mails, 3 who play for the most time)
Round 3: 4 players; 3 eliminated (2 with least mails, 1 who plays for the most time)

As an advantage earned by the eliminated players, mysterygame2 and Christian_ will have their scores and times adjusted by 5% for the first round, 3% for the second round and 1% for the final round.  For these advantages, the number of mails will be increased by the percentages and the time will be decreased by the percentages.

If players do not attempt, they will be eliminated as 1 of those with the least mails with 0.  If more than the required people do not play as those eliminated for least mails then they are eliminated as those who play for the longest times.  If more people do not play than those eliminated in a round then all are out and later rounds will adjust as necessary.

The ONE PERSON who wins the last round will win this challenge, earn safety from Elimination and earn the right to vote in ANY TWO PLAYERS into Elimination.

The SIX PEOPLE eliminated in Round 1 will participate in the Double Cross.

Round 1 will last until TONIGHT (Thursday) at 10:30 pm est (19 hours from now) and you must complete your run by then.

Good luck.
2149 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Round 1 is over

Results posted soon. I have to catch up
2149 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will post Round 1 Results
2149 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
First off I was unclear with the phrases in terms of numbering as some included the # sign, some did not and some did just the # sign and no 1 which was meant.

The phrases should have been STARTS ROUND 1 and END ROUND 1 but since I was unclear there will be no penalties for it.

HOWEVER, several people sent the wrong finish phrase and used the word ENDS instead of END and that resulted in no finish phrase after 5 minutes resulting in a DQ as well as time ending 5 minutes after the last mail thus your time is time from start to wrong finish mail PLUS 5 minutes.

Results are reflected AFTER all advantages and penalties

Round 1 Results:

Part 1 - # of posts

120 - Lemjam6
106 - GentlemanG
100 - MoooHades
93.1 - IceBeast (Wrong End Phrase Penalty)
84 - mysterygame2 (Advantage) (Wrong End Phrase Penalty)
73 - EliOrtiz1234
72.2 - Patrick319 (Wrong End Phrase Penalty)
72 - AlexTheGreat
60 - rawr121
55.65 - Christian_ (Advantage)
50 - Skyler_TW
38 - Novamax243
35 - DBWs

*DOUBLE CROSS*

21.85 - MrPokeguy9 (Wrong End Phrase Penalty)
21 - FrenchMaid
0 - Absol (DID NOT START)

For the least posts, MrPokeguy9, FrenchMaid and Absol are eliminated and will face the Double Cross.

NEXT PART

Part 2 - Time

25 seconds - Christian_ (Advantage)
43 seconds - DBWs
1 minute, 59 seconds - rawr121
1 minute, 9 seconds - AlexTheGreat
2 minutes, 3 seconds - GentlemanG
2 minutes, 59 seconds - Novamax243
4 minutes, 4 seconds - Lemjam6
5 minutes, 37 seconds - mysterygame2 (Advantage) (Wrong End Phrase Penalty)
7 minutes, 54 seconds - Patrick319 (Wrong End Phrase Penalty)
8 minutes, 52 seconds - IceBeast (Wrong End Phrase Penalty)

*DOUBLE CROSS*

8 minutes, 9 seconds - EliOrtiz1234
17 minutes, 2 seconds - Skyler_TW
21 minutes, 15 seconds - MoooHades

For the longest times, EliOrtiz1234, Skyler_TW, MoooHades are eliminated and will face the Double Cross.

So facing the Double Cross are:

Absol, FrenchMaid, MrPokeguy9, MoooHades, Skyler_TW, EliOrtiz1234

The remaining 10 now play in Part 2.  The deadline is to be finished by 9:30 pm est TOMORROW (Friday) (20 hours, 45 minutes from now).

Immediately afterwards, Round 3 will begin and hopefully be done ASAP but if not, those in Round 3 need to send in their voted in decisions to be revealed immediately after the challenge would end Saturday if necessary.
2149 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
TO BE CLEAR

Phrases for Round 2 now MUST BE

STARTS ROUND 2

END ROUND 2

Anything different will not count.
2149 days 20 hours ago
Novamax243
THANK THE LORD I'M SAFE SOMEHOW
2149 days 20 hours ago
MoooHades
LMAO this was literally a disaster
2149 days 20 hours ago
Patrick319
wow I'm safe despite being an idiot
2149 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
My mistake, the timing was switched.

Results should be:

Part 2 - Time

25 seconds - Christian_ (Advantage)
43 seconds - DBWs
1 minute, 59 seconds - rawr121
1 minute, 9 seconds - AlexTheGreat
2 minutes, 3 seconds - GentlemanG
2 minutes, 59 seconds - Novamax243
4 minutes, 4 seconds - Lemjam6
5 minutes, 37 seconds - mysterygame2 (Advantage) (Wrong End Phrase Penalty)
7 minutes, 54 seconds - Patrick319 (Wrong End Phrase Penalty)
8 minutes, 9 seconds - EliOrtiz1234

*DOUBLE CROSS*

8 minutes, 52 seconds - IceBeast (Wrong End Phrase Penalty)
17 minutes, 2 seconds - Skyler_TW
21 minutes, 15 seconds - MoooHades

For the longest times, IceBeast, Skyler_TW, MoooHades are eliminated and will face the Double Cross.

So facing the Double Cross are:

Absol, FrenchMaid, MrPokeguy9, MoooHades, Skyler_TW, IceBeast

So IceBeast should be in the Double Cross instead of EliOrtiz1234.
2149 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
also it doesn't change but AlexTheGreat should be ranked above rawr121
2149 days 20 hours ago
IceBeast
https://media.giphy.com/media/8vgIxuq6W4q9G/giphy.gif
2149 days 20 hours ago
Absol
i regret nothing
2149 days 20 hours ago
Skyler_TW
I really was tryna just spam away I didn鈥檛 think everyone would only do a few minutes
2149 days 20 hours ago
FrenchMaid
i am the KING of going into almost every double cross. icons only
https://media1.tenor.com/images/84e66b983a2f935d6c0038aff13bf518/tenor.gif
2149 days 19 hours ago
Skyler_TW
Same 馃槀
2149 days 18 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Wow I'm actually over this now, 4th straight time I'm in the FUCKING DOUBLE CROSS 馃槖

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!