This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 7

Topic » Challenge 7

2160 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Round 2 is over and I will catch up and post results then the Final Round begins
2160 days 23 hours ago
Lemjam6
WTF I THOUGHT IT WAS 10:30 WHY DO YOU CHANGE TIMES EVERY ROUND LIKE NO
2160 days 23 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
Yeah I thought it was 10:30 too..
2160 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Just proof yall need to actually read what I post and not just assume
2160 days 23 hours ago
Absol
assuming makes an [ass] out of [u] and [me]
2160 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will post Round 2 Results
2160 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Results are reflected AFTER all advantages and penalties

Round 2 Results:

Part 1 - # of posts

219 - Christian_ (Advantage)
144 - AlexTheGreat
129 - DBWs
113 - rawr121
60 - GentlemanG
54 - mysterygame2 (Advantage)
43 - Patrick319

ELIMINATED:

0 - EliOrtiz1234 (DID NOT START)
0 - Lemjam6 (DID NOT START)
0 - Novamax243 (DID NOT START)

For the least posts, EliOrtiz1234, Lemjam6 and Novamax243 are eliminated.

NEXT PART

Part 2 - Time

1 minute - GentlemanG
1 minute, 7 seconds - Patrick319
1 minute, 52 seconds - Christian_ (Advantage)
2 minutes, 12 seconds - DBWs

ELIMINATED:

2 minutes, 13 seconds - rawr121
2 minutes, 35 seconds - mysterygame2 (Advantage)
3 minutes, 20 seconds - AlexTheGreat

For the longest times, rawr121, mysterygame2 and AlexTheGreat are eliminated.

That leaves the Final Round competitors as:

Christian_
DBWs
GentlemanG
Patrick319

I ask you compete in Round 3 ASAP so that we can give the winner time to decide who they vote for and time for everyone to send in times for Sunday's elimination.

If by the time I go to sleep, not everyone has played then all those in the Final Round will have to mail me who they send in should they win and all can send in times then if necessary.  I will mail everyone in the event this occurs.
2160 days 21 hours ago
rawr121
woWW i was ROBBED
2160 days 21 hours ago
Christian_
tag yourself I’m rawr121 losing by a second
2160 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
I am such an obvious 4th placer it's quite sad
2160 days 21 hours ago
rawr121
tag yourself I’m rawr121 losing by a second
2160 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
Results are reflected AFTER all advantages and penalties

Final Round Results:

Part 1 - # of posts

158 - Christian_ (Advantage)
141 - DBWs

*ELIMINATED*

95 - GentlemanG
19 - Patrick319 (No End Phrase Penalty)

For the least posts, Patrick319 and GentlemanG are eliminated.

NEXT PART

Part 2 - Time

1 minute, 10 seconds - Christian_

*ELIMINATED*

2 minutes - DBWs

For the longest time, DBWs is eliminated.

As the winner of the Final Round, Congratulations Christian_.  You win this challenge and have earned safety from Elimination.

Now ALL OF YOU have a task to complete before the vote reveal tomorrow.

The Challenge winner, Christian_, will now have to select ANY TWO players to send into Elimination.  The 2 players will be GUARANTEED to NOT face each other and will each face 1 person participating in the Double Cross.  Christian_ can vote any 2 people in, if he votes in players from the Double Cross that will only reduce the number of players participating in the Double Cross.

ALL OTHER PLAYERS, you must send me ALL TIMES you are AVAILABLE on Sunday for the Elimination should you be voted in/chosen to participate.  After the vote reveal I will establish a time for the Elimination based on the times with those who end up being voted in having more influence in the time.  NOTE: YOU ARE NOT SAYING WHEN YOU WANT IT, you saw ALL TIMES you can make it because THERE IS A POSSIBILITY I PICK A TIME YOU CANNOT BE PRESENT so try and give as many times as possible.  If you do not send times by the vote reveal then you simply will have NO SAY in when the Elimination will be on Wednesday.

All this will be due by TONIGHT (Sunday) at 3 am est which is 15 hours, 30 minutes from now.

Good luck.
2160 days 9 hours ago
GentlemanG
The show must go on
2160 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
bless up
my skype is lavachristian if anyone wants to talk
night night world
2159 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal the challenge winner's votes to send into Elimination:

Christian_ has voted for GentlemanG and Novamax243 to participate in tonight's Elimination.

That leaves the following players in the Double Cross with 2 facing off against those chosen:

Absol, FrenchMaid, MrPokeguy9, MoooHades, Skyler_TW, IceBeast

Based on the times I received, those voted in have more say in the times then the times of the Double Cross participants were also taken into consideration but not as much as those sent in since there is the chance they may not even play, the LIVE Elimination will occur TODAY (Sunday) at 9 pm est.

For those in the Double Cross, you must mail me WHO IN THE DOUBLE CROSS you want to send into the Elimination should you pull the Double Cross and are not present to reveal your decision.  You must send your TOP THREE CHOICES.  If you do not send me your choices and are not present to make a decision LIVE then YOU WILL BE STRIPPED OF THE DOUBLE CROSS and WILL BE SENT INTO ELIMINATION INSTEAD.  So make sure to mail me your choices before the assigned time.

Good luck.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!