This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final High Council Court

Topic » Final High Council Court

2397 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
GentlemanG
bambinoswag
semajdude
rodrigueseve

You 4 have gone further than the 19 players you have outlasted.  But now the power shifts to those 19 players.

They simply have to answer one question: Are you deserving of the title of RSF Champion?

To the 4 remaining Finalists you must now HERE PUBLICLY plead your case as to WHY you are deserving of that title.  You will have until 11:59 pm est TONIGHT to post that plea/speech.  It may be as long or as short as you want.  After that you will simply answer the High Council's questions.

To the High Council of Eliminated Players, you will see their pleas then you will be allowed to vote after that deadline of 11:59 pm est TONIGHT, HOWEVER you must complete the following to be able to vote:

1. You must ask at least 1 question to at least 1 Finalist.
2. At least 1 person must answer your question.

When that has happened you may vote.  When you vote you will do the following for EACH  OF THE 4 FINALISTS:

1. Vote YES or NO

--YES means they deserve to win and the title of RSF Champion and NO means they DO NOT deserve to win.

2. You MUST GIVE A REASON why you voted the way you did FOR EACH PERSON and it will be PUBLICLY SHARED.

The only requirement is that you MUST VOTE YES on AT LEAST 1 PERSON.  You may vote YES on 1, 2, 3 or all 4 if you wish but at least 1 must be yes.

You are allowed to change your votes at any time but whatever is most recently sent by the deadline is final.  You will have until WEDNESDAY at 9 pm est to send your vote.  If you do not vote by then you will be penalized in you cannot participate in the next TWO RSF Seasons and it may hurt your future casting chances if you do not vote.  I ask you please vote no matter how you feel so this past month wasn't wasted,

On Wednesday at 9 pm est I will reveal the results LIVE and we will have a mini-reunion.

Good luck.
2397 days 13 hours ago
GentlemanG
I’m tired & going to bed so my apologies as I won’t be able to write my plea now, I’ll have it for you all tomorrow!
2397 days 13 hours ago
Christian_
24 min agoGentlemanG
I’m tired & going to bed so my apologies as I won’t be able to write my plea now, I’ll have it for you all tomorrow!

clearly not dedicated to the game to write a plea now so...

https://68.media.tumblr.com/66ea0910ebeb6865ea006251dd9a4bd5/tumblr_omxgfpTyHq1vrpazoo2_500.gif
2397 days 12 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Hello jury, I have to make a plea so here it goes
So here I am this game was a fucking emotional rollercoaster where I started by being one of the messiest players to be a really good one in my opinion. As the rounds progressed I caught up on what I needed to do, and I did it, and those decisions brought me here. I was not the best physical competitor and for that reason I had to rely on social and strategic skills, and I think I did pretty well at that, surviving three courts, two of them being doubles and the third blood bath. This would have never been achieved without any social skills, and, specially on the bloodbath, some good reasoning and power of argumentation. So in the end, I might not have been the most constant competitor or even the best strategic player or even social, but I think that with the tools I got, I managed to make connections with some players, connections strong enough that brang me here and possible connections that will keep developing after this game, because all I said to you I felt it, I would never say something about you with only game purposes, but anyways, with that, I think I deserve your yes and would greatly appreciate it if you would give me yours

Heading back to sleep, bye
2397 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
ONCE AGAIN

JURORS CANNOT ASK QUESTIONS UNTIL 11:59 PM EST
2397 days 9 hours ago
awwsum11
*walks to my podium in the 2nd row, 5th from the right*
2397 days 7 hours ago
semajdude
Well here we are at the end stage of the game and now the tables are turned and its up to you the jury if we should win or not. Now i dont usually play group games but i thought i would give it a try cuz i was bored and already in another. Throughout the game i was conflicted on what side to join because i really did not have a problem with anyone. I understand at one point i gave some of u hope then crushed it and that was my only mistake all season but hey im human and ev1 makes mistakes so for that i am truly sorry. However i still tried to remain peronable amd friendly throughout the season. Now onto the game i was apart of majority almost all game (esp towards the end) won my first ever challenge (eventho i was told to throw) and put myself in the perfect spot to make finals. I would have said yes to anyone that made it cuz i feel no matter what we all deserved it but up to yall what you think amd i wont be mad. Any questions you hve i will answer open and honestly as well
2397 days 7 hours ago
Noxity
Can I ask questions yet
2397 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
No.

Jurors can start asking questions TONIGHT at 11:59 pm est.
2397 days 6 hours ago
GentlemanG
I'd first like to start by thanking Alex (RShowFreak) for being an incredible host and allowing me to play my first season of RSF, the series has been around for a while now and I've wanted to try it out and now that I finally have I can gladly say I don't regret it. All in all, it was an amazing experience, and now I see why everyone takes it so seriously, you're a phenomenal host. Thank you for the enjoyable time.

Secondly, to all you players who were part of the season, despite the ups and the downs I can look back and say I have no ill-will towards any of you and I really feel like at the end of the day we're a family (tacky I know, but true). Thank you all for making this a season to remember.

Now on to my plea as why I believe I should win the game.

Coming into this game I wish I could say I had an easy start and could lay low, but unfortunately that wasn't the case and I instantly had to start playing the game the first day. On Day 1, I was targeted with Jojo & Nolan. At that time I had little to no knowledge of the cast dynamic and who was friends with who, but I quickly started to make connections & realized what needed to be done to further advance myself in the game. I indirectly saved myself from going into the Face Off in the first vote by getting the other side to swap their votes off of me, and formed the opposing side of the game (The Dark Side). It was a constant struggle each Day for each side to try to gain back power and take control of the votes because at this stage of the game having majority was everything. As the game progressed, I added more people to my chat and gathered all the outsiders (AlanDuncan, Max7313, TheSexiestDude990, mysterygame2, jman96, kevin121302, Chandlerp1996, Molecule, semajdude, Jojo7784, nick9811) together. Things were surprisingly going better than expected and we were able to get the votes for a few rounds, until it almost all fell apart at Episode 5. Molecule had flipped due to the poor communication between our alliance and himself. My alliance had all lost faith and believed it was over because it looked like they had the numbers, but I worked my ass off and talked to him for hours and made sure that we all would stick together and not lose such a good thing we had going. At the same time, still talking to members on the other side when needed, because I was realistic and realized that sides weren't going to budge, and I didn't want to be fake to people so that's why I didn't talk as much with the other side as some of them would've liked more. Anyhow, despite the other side seeing me as their biggest threat, I managed to not be their vote for most of the game, until Episode 7 where I unfortunately went into the Face Off due to one of the players on my side not voting. However, to detest to my social game I made sure everyone on my side saved me with their votes and I stayed in the tiebreaker. I truly believe that I was the glue of my alliance and had made a good personal connection with everyone on my side which ended up being really useful for my game, and allowed me to get to know them better. After receiving my key, I continued to take the leadership role on my side and made sure everyone remained loyal and casted their votes on time. It was a struggle at times as people had friends on the other side they wouldn't want to vote, but I managed to work around it and attempted to keep all of us safe for as long as I could. At the end, I had to sadly save Rodrigo over Molecule, which ended up screwing over 2 of my alliance members (Chandler & Molecule) because I was unsure whose key Molecule was going to steal. Rodrigo came to me and told me that he wasn't stealing my key for a 100% fact, and I just couldn't risk not making finals after how hard I've worked to get there so I took him up on his offer. If anything, this shows that I was a flexible player who was open to deals and willing to mix things up, but at the end of the day my true loyalties did and will always remain with the Dark Side.

Overall, I think I played, arguably, one of the best games this season socially, strategically and physically. Socially, the only reason I went into my first face off was because a player forgot to vote, and once I obtained my key it wasn't stolen for the remainder of the game. Strategically, I worked my ass off to get the Dark Side the numbers every round, but did play for myself when I had to because at the end of the day, as harsh as it may sound, this wasn't a team game. Physically, as I completely dominated the Final Challenge for the Red Boat, completed 3 of the puzzles for Part 2, completed the entirety of Part 3 for my team as they all got penalized immediately, and was a huge asset in Part 4 & 5 as well.

At the end of the day, I took this game really seriously and gave it my all, so saying I'd be grateful for any Yes's that I receive is an understatement. Also, my apologies for this being really long, but there was a lot of points that I wanted to make sure I addressed. if you have any questions for me I'll gladly answer them, truthfully and honestly.

Good luck with your decision, and regardless of the outcome it was a fun season.
2397 days 5 hours ago
Absol
Um, I don't have a question about the game because I was here for exactly like a week??? How am I supposed to work with that material, RShow???
2397 days 5 hours ago
bambinoswag
Hi everyone! I'm honored to be standing in the Final Four. I was hesitant to join another RSF season after an 11 season hiatus, but I'm so glad I did. Thanks again to Alex (RShow) for having me :)

I think I played a solid game all around. I'm not saying I was the strategic mastermind or the challenge beast, but I won when I needed to, avoided the vote when I needed to, and maintained good social relations with most of the cast. I also was a straight up player; I rarely lied to anyone unless I knew they were lying to my face. In a game where lies float around and make a spider web, I think being an honest player is an asset and should be rewarded. Below, I briefly outline my performance in two areas of the game:

PHYSICAL --> Technically, I won 2 challenges. It's really like 1 challenge win, since Lalisa and Liam threw the first one to me (thanks again guys!). But, I did win the penultimate challenge which was endurance-based. I am really proud of myself for that, seeing as I've never won an endurance challenge. If I didn't win that, I was at a major risk of getting voted out by the High Council Court in the round just before finals. But, I took matters into my own hands and snatched the key myself. Also, I was an active participant in the Final challenge, pulling my weight in most of the parts and helping keep our team organized and on-task.

SOCIAL / STRAT --> My strategy going in to the game was to get in a strong power alliance and avoid the vote as long as possible. Clearly the first part didn't work (still love my Absol's Angels though), but I avoided receiving any votes the longest out of any of my alliance members besides CJ (FrenchMaid), which I think is a tenet to my social game. I maintained good relationships with a handful of people from the Dark Side in hopes that they would keep my name off the radar. Similarly, I ended the game with the least amount of votes of any finalist (tied with Nick).

I believe that I deserve your YES vote, and I look forward to answering your questions and further explaining my game if needed. If you don't vote for me, I totally respect that, and it's been a great season playing with you all. VOTE4BAMBI2K17!!! & fly high Absol's Angels.
2397 days 3 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Most likely there is only 1 of you that i am saying YES to because this person didnt say my name or screw me over all season.
2397 days ago
Chandlerp1996
also if you saved rodrigo in the final high council court over molecule You for sure are not getting my vote :)
2396 days 20 hours ago
nick9811
Chandlerp1996
also if you saved rodrigo in the final high council court over molecule You for sure are not getting my vote :)

BIG FACTS
2396 days 20 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
nick9811
Chandlerp1996

BIG FACTS

YESSS! backstabbing bitches lol

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!