This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Face Off 5

Topic » Face Off 5

2413 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Based on the votes, the following 3 people will participate in TOMORROW (SUNDAY) 'S LIVE Face Off:

awwsum11
Chandlerp1996
TheSexiestDude990

All 3 of you must now discuss and AGREE on a time to compete tomorrow.  Keep in mind that all Face Off games have been pre-determined (when they occur) and can be over either generally quickly or can last for awhile so keep that in mind while scheduling.

Out of the 3 of you, 2 of you will earn the right to STEAL a Key from a current keyholder while the other will be eliminated.

Good luck.
2413 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
NOTE: Due to not voting during a previous Face Off Vote, Chandlerp1996 will have a penalty in this Face Off.
2413 days 4 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
i want to do it now
2413 days 4 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
im going to have tons of homework to do tomorrow AND another competition
2413 days 4 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
so if its tomorrow then im not gonna agree to ANY time
2413 days 4 hours ago
awwsum11
Alex probably has something in his schedule preventing him from doing it tonight
2413 days 4 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Earliest I'm available is roughly 8am est, assuming I don't get off late.
2413 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Face Off will be TOMORROW as planned.

I do not allow Face Offs to be done immediately after the vote due to some possibly needing time to be set up.

Even if this Face Off does not require setting up as much as others, it is unfair to allow some Face Offs to occur same day as vote and some to not be due to their format.

The Face Off will be held TOMORROW as planned and that is final.
2413 days 4 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
well i have something in my schedule preventing me from doing it tomorrow
2413 days 4 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
ok fine. i dont agree to any times
2413 days 4 hours ago
awwsum11
All day tomorrow?
2413 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
If you absolutely cannot do it TOMORROW then it can be pushed back to Monday but ONLY if all competitors agree to it.  Otherwise it will be held tomorrow.
2413 days 4 hours ago
awwsum11
I don't agree to Monday because I have school and then rehearsal until 9 then I have homework
2413 days 4 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
if i cant use my homework as an excuse to not do it tomorrow then you cant use yours as an excuse to not do monday
2413 days 4 hours ago
jojo7784
im shook at this mess
2413 days 4 hours ago
FrenchMaid
Just auto eliminate chandler tbh
https://j.gifs.com/xGBlEB.gif

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!