This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 4

Topic » Final 4

4654 days 19 hours ago
Keitho44
I would like to discuss with you when I can host the final day. I would like you all to be here for it, so just give me your opinions on it here!
Caliboy has been off for 2 days, and said he would be back this weekend. If he doesn't return by tomorrow night, would you all be fine with having the finale tomorrow night?
4654 days 19 hours ago
Insanity17
Anything works for me :)
4654 days 19 hours ago
Keitho44
Ok, that's cool. I just want it to be a pretty action packed finale for you all, and that would include you all being here!
4654 days 17 hours ago
Caliboy
Hello I am back <3 Sorry and yay Final 4
4654 days 16 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Sure, tomorrow night is fine.  :-)  what time?
4654 days 16 hours ago
Caliboy
If it is tommorow can we do more like 3 or 4 Pm pacific time here for mewhich what be like 6 or 7pm Eastern time?
4654 days 13 hours ago
sarge455
i dont know if tomorrow night will work for me or not.
4653 days 17 hours ago
Insanity17
I'm shutting down my laptop because of the thunder and lightning. I may or may not be here later.
4653 days 15 hours ago
Keitho44
Ok, I am going to need to organise a time which is suitable for you all! Just tell me when you are gonna be available as soon as possible!
4653 days 13 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
when are we playing???
4653 days 13 hours ago
sarge455
How bout we do it like around 11am EST to 2pm in the afternoon. Would be great this week for me. Evening this week is rough for me. Hard to pop on. Or we can do it at 10pm as well or after. My suggestion.
4653 days 9 hours ago
Caliboy
I agree with Sarge's Idea as honesty evening right now is hard to do so for my bussiness lies around that time and I really want to run and fight/work hard for my bussiness before convention comes in the last week of Augest. I can hopefully set an alarm or so to get up on time for the challenge
4653 days ago
Keitho44
I have now decided the final immunity challenge will be tomorrow night!
I'll decide later whether to be live or not.
4653 days ago
Caliboy
.... mmm ok I see what I can do but cant promise anything on that matter as I know I have training sometime then.
4652 days 22 hours ago
Keitho44
I'm leaning towards not having a live challenge...
4652 days 17 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
I can do whenever this week...

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!