This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity #5

Topic » Individual Immunity #5

4657 days 12 hours ago
Keitho44
Welcome to your fifth individual immunity challenge!
Jhelsdon, I'll be taking the immunity off you, so it is now back up for grabs for any of you to win! I'm sure this is vital for some of you!

It is going to be a live challenge, and will begin at 9P.M EST!

Good luck!
4657 days 12 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
sweet...wait..is that when big brother is on here in the US?
4657 days 7 hours ago
Keitho44
I don't know, I'm Irish :P
4657 days 6 hours ago
Caliboy
SHoot I forgot 9 pm eastern time is 3 hours ahead of me yeah ok for you jason I believe what 2 hours or so? Yeah Idk BB shows at 8 for me so I wont miss it XP mmm anyways I believe I shall be here tonight GOing caming tommorow though That be fun <3
4657 days 6 hours ago
Keitho44
Ok, challenge is being pushed forward half an hour :)
4657 days 6 hours ago
Caliboy
So right now??
4657 days 6 hours ago
Caliboy
Well in 15 minutes right? Or Am I off?
4657 days 6 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
wait....what time?
4657 days 6 hours ago
Caliboy
Im here
4657 days 6 hours ago
Caliboy
OH forward does that mean like 9:30 eastern time? idk I am so confuse haha
4657 days 5 hours ago
Keitho44
LOL yes, 9:30 :P
4657 days 5 hours ago
Caliboy
Oh ok then I shall be watchhing more Teen wolf then til challenge lol
4657 days 5 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
ok...here.....
4657 days 5 hours ago
Keitho44
Ok, let me just explain today's challenge! It is called 'Know your stuff', and you should have an idea that for today's immunity you will be using your knowledge. But your knowledge of what you ask? You're going to be tested on all 22 seasons of Survivor!

-I will post 10 questions at the same time in this thread. You must answer them all correctly in order to win.

-Mail me your 10 answers in the order they were asked!

-Now, its not all about getting them right. If you answer some wrong, you can still win if your opponents scored less. In the event of a tie, the player who mailed me first wins.

And by the way, I am using my ps3, and will only allow me to copy the first 7 questions at one time, and then I'll post the last 3 after that post, so do not begin until all are posted!

This will start once everyone here states they're playing now!
4657 days 5 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
9:30 eastern!!
4657 days 5 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
ready!

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!