This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity #4

Topic » Individual Immunity #4

4659 days ago
Keitho44
Welcome to your fourth individual immunity challenge! This time round, it is a LIVE challenge. The only way you can win this is by being here.
Jhelsdon, I'm taking immunity off you now, so it is back up for grabs for anyone to win!

This will take place at 9P.M EST tonight!

Good luck!
4659 days ago
jhelsdon2478
Sweet....Cant wait....
4658 days 23 hours ago
Caliboy
Shall Be there I need it after that powermove right there..
4658 days 23 hours ago
sarge455
I will be there. Revenge is on the mind!!
4658 days 23 hours ago
sarge455
Funny, how someone who was supposed to be tight with Natalie as their secret partner and she helped keep safe along with me. Now, shying in the corner and wont answer pm's. Caliboy you make it to the end there are two votes you will never receive from jury.
4658 days 23 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
WOW.....drama....
4658 days 23 hours ago
sarge455
You bet you and the drama has just begun boys!!
4658 days 23 hours ago
sarge455
Remember everyone since the merge. Jhelsdon has been playing both sides. We all have seen it. Now you all need to play smart or he is sliding all the way to the end.
4658 days 23 hours ago
Caliboy
Sorry for playing the game. I couldnt feel comfortable with you Sarge your parnoia was too much for me and just made me think of other options as if I should split you two up as you guys were a power cpouple together. YEah you can say you bring me for a F3 alliance but would that bring me to F2?? YEah I dont think it would have. I am sorry But had to do what was best. I had nothing personally against NAtalie know that. All it was is taking out a strong competitior.
4658 days 23 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
sarge....is this how you want to go out "gracefully".  You and natalie tried to play me....and your bluff got called.....sorry dude..you are so paranoid....  your nickname is Mr. Paranoia...
4658 days 23 hours ago
sarge455
We were not playing jhelsdon. We knew that someone told Miles the plan so we were trying to protect Natalie as we knew that someone was trying to flush her idol out of the game permanently. I am not Paranoid!! I have played a lot of these games. Just remember you need jury votes to win...lol.   You have a huge target on your back now!!!
4658 days 23 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
its ok...I played the game sarge....natalie let her guard down for a second...and when you guys lied to me aobut changing your votes...that did it for me...I told you guys that you and Natalie were giving me a headache.....
4658 days 23 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
and you were...and it was time for you two to be split up.
4658 days 23 hours ago
sarge455
We knew we could not trust you as we were told by someone else you were playing both sides. A lot of people have trusted you in this game already and are now out of the game. People that allign with you should be weary because they will end up out of the game as well. I picked up a good friend in Natalie and thought we had one in Caliboy. That is far from the truth now. Lets just say there is a lot more game to play!! Lets see what ends up happening.
4658 days 23 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
ok... whatever you say Mr. Paranoia...
4658 days 23 hours ago
sarge455
Jhelsdon I will wipe the floor with you boy!!!  Remember, you can be voted out just like anyone else. Win immunity or play your idol. You may just need it!!!

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!