This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity #2

Topic » Individual Immunity #2

4676 days 11 hours ago
Keitho44
Welcome to your second individual immunity challenge! This will start at 8P.M EST, and it will not be a live challenge! I am doing this as to give everyone a fairer chance to compete and win in challenges.

I'm sure you'll enjoy this next challenge ;)

Good luck!
4676 days 4 hours ago
NatalieRoux
:-D
4676 days 2 hours ago
NatalieRoux
???
4676 days 2 hours ago
Keitho44
Ok guys, come on in! We are now going to begin your second individual immunity challenge, where you are fighting for the coveted immunity necklace. Natalie, I'm taking it off you today, so it is now up for grabs for all of you! Ready to get to today's challenge? Here are the rules:

-You are going to be playing the online game 'Bubble Shooter'.
Here is the link to the game>>>http://www.freepuzzlegames.biz/game/7/Bubble-Shooter.html

-In order to win today's challenge, you must try and get as high of a score as you can possibly achieve, and the Castaway who scores the highest will win themselves immunity at the next Tribal Council.

-Screenshot your score, and upload it to a photo sharing website, such as tinypic or photobucket. If you do not know how to screenshot, just ask me or google it, but you should know from our Robot Unicorn Attack challenge!

-Anybody found cheating will get a disadvantage and penalty in this game.

-Challenge starts right now, and ends at 6P.M EST tomorrow......GOOD LUCK!
4676 days 2 hours ago
sarge455
Good luck all.
4676 days 1 hour ago
MMMMM
do we post our results here?
4676 days ago
Keitho44
Sorry, MAIL ME YOUR RESULTS!
4675 days 3 hours ago
NatalieRoux
arghhh so nervous
4675 days 3 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
I am too natalie!
4675 days 3 hours ago
NatalieRoux
hehe... well i would ask what you scored, but i'd rather have a surprise of who wins :-D
4675 days 2 hours ago
Keitho44
I will reveal the winner of today's immunity in just a few minutes!
4675 days 2 hours ago
Caliboy
Goodluck all sorry I didnt have the time to do the immunity challenge :/ Didnt know I had to run something for it too.
4675 days 2 hours ago
Keitho44
Ok, 4 Castaways completed the challenge in time, and those 4 were Sarge, MMMMM, Natalie and jhelsdon. I'm going to reveal the scores one by one!

Good luck!
4675 days 2 hours ago
Keitho44
In 4th place with a score of 17,980....is jhelsdon.
4675 days 2 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
ha ha ha.....epic fail..i only played 3 times before the deadline...
4675 days 2 hours ago
Keitho44
In 3rd place and scoring 35,070..........is Sarge.

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!