This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity #1

Topic » Individual Immunity #1

4678 days 9 hours ago
Keitho44
Welcome to your first Individual Immunity challenge guys!

You are all going to be now playing in these challenges solely for yourself. No tribe, no tribe mates, nothing else. Just you.

This challenge will begin at 7:30 P.M

Good luck! :)
4678 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I may not be here. I'm hostig a challenge for my group game at 7:00, and I believe it will last at last 30 minutes. But I will try to come.
4678 days 7 hours ago
adam12
dang i got work
4678 days 4 hours ago
Caliboy
ALrighty yay we merge goodluck everyone XP
4678 days 2 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
i am here....its 730
4678 days 2 hours ago
Caliboy
here
4678 days 2 hours ago
sarge455
here
4678 days 1 hour ago
Keitho44
I am just going to say this is NOT a live challenge! I'll now explain today's challenge. Just give me a few minutes to type it as i'm on the wii.
4678 days 1 hour ago
Caliboy
alright sounds good <3
4678 days 1 hour ago
jhelsdon2478
okie dokie..... youknow how we are.....all wanting to win and stuff..LOL
4678 days 1 hour ago
Keitho44
Alright Survivors, welcome to your first individual immunity challenge. Today's challenge is called 'Picture Perfect'. Here are the rules:

-Each of you must create or design a photo of your avatar, and it is your job to make it as creative as possible. The photo must look like it is introducing you to the show, like what is seen at the starting credits on TV.
-You must include your name on it and the name of this group reason both on the photo. No other requirements.

-The winner will be chosen by me and 2 good friends of mine. We will choose the winner based on effort, creativity and originality.

-All I can say now is keep simple. I don't want you spending hours doing this! :P

-Mail me your photo! You can upload it to photo sharing sites such as tinypic or photobucket. Challenge begins right now and ends at 6PM EST tomorrow!
GOOD LUCK!
4677 days 23 hours ago
NatalieRoux
group reason??? what's that??
4677 days 22 hours ago
Caliboy
http://www.tengaged.com/group/2618/images/d527d06227e4d9f7c7c15f41b1a117f1

Here's mine <3 I first did it at paint on gimp 2 but couldnt figure out how to make it into jpeg format so did posterwall from the image I saw in this group so I did the same format I did for paint and Here is my final version Woo <3 It didnt take too long as I been doing other stuff in between like cleaning my room lol <3
4677 days 22 hours ago
Keitho44
Group season* natalie, my bad!
4677 days 2 hours ago
Keitho44
I received two entries: From Cali and Natalie. Here are the critique I received from my other 2 judges:
Judge 1- Cali I love your photo and the way you your actual photo in the portrait too. It just jacked creativity. Natalie, you reflected the challenge reflected the challenge perfectly. Very creative and it made me laugh when I looked at it! I choose Natalie's photo, sorry Cali!

Judge 2- Yeah Cali, I feel the same. But I do like your originality in using your own photo, you do look like you're on survivor! Natalie, overall a very nice photo and it looked very well layed out. With that, I'm voting for Natalie's photo. Good luck you two :)

Ok, with that said, Natalie wins the first individual immunity challenge!

And now my thoughts on the photos. I appreciated both of your efforts, and both pictures had their good qualities. Since Natalie has won the judges votes, I dont need to vote. Once again, congratulations Natalie, hard luck Caliboy. Both of you did a good job.
4677 days 2 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
sorry i missed the challenge it was in your box..

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!