This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity #8

Topic » Tribal Immunity #8

4683 days 8 hours ago
Keitho44
Alright guys, come on in! Welcome to your 8th Tribal Immunity, where you will be competing for the coveted immunity that's up for grabs. Manihiki, I'll now be taking it back off you, and it's now everybody's game!

You guys ready for it? Well here's what you all will be doing! Today's challenge is called 'Scramble'

-Both tribes are located on a platform above the water, and this is your starting point. Once you walk off it, there's no going back.

-Attached to both platforms are 6 walkways, which all lead to new platforms, but these ones come with a twist: They can collapse, resulting in you falling into the water.

-Here's how you can survive: In each round, platforms will be collapse. It is your job to choose which platform you run onto, in the hopes that you will be lucky and will be on a safe platform for that round.

-Like I said, in each round, a platform/platforms will fall, and if you are on it when it does, you're out of the challenge for good.

-Before everybody choose a platform to run onto, I will ask a question beforehand. Whoever answers correctly is allowed to go back onto the safe platform you begin the game at, ensuring you safety for another round. This won't be played if it comes down to a final 2.

-The last tribe standing wins immunity!

Good luck!
4683 days 8 hours ago
Keitho44
Also, you choose which platform to walk onto by saying *Walks to platform #'

You choose from platforms 1-6 each round.
4683 days 8 hours ago
sarge455
okay cool
4683 days 8 hours ago
Jdsolo24
Great when is it??
4683 days 8 hours ago
sarge455
I think it is 7pm tonight. Like he said before.
4683 days 8 hours ago
Caliboy
Ahh sounds like fun Isee you later today when I get off from math class XD
4683 days 8 hours ago
adam12
ill be at work :(
4683 days 7 hours ago
Keitho44
Oh yes, its at 7 tonight! Sorry, but I can't make it any earlier :(
4683 days 1 hour ago
sarge455
here
4683 days 1 hour ago
Insanity17
here
4683 days 1 hour ago
Jdsolo24
HeRe
4683 days 1 hour ago
Keitho44
Here!
4683 days 1 hour ago
Insanity17
Hi Keith
4683 days 1 hour ago
Keitho44
Sorry about the delay, my internet connections wouldn't work
4683 days 1 hour ago
sarge455
hey Keith
4683 days 1 hour ago
Keitho44
Hello anyways! Can we start now?

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!