This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7-Aitutaki

Topic » Tribal Council #7-Aitutaki

4685 days 20 hours ago
Keitho44
Aitu, you guys lost today's immunity challenge, meaning you will be voting out the 9th person out of this game tonight.

All votes are due for 6P.M EST tomorrow!

And remember, if you do not vote, you will be receiving a self vote!

You have some time to decide who it will be.
4685 days 20 hours ago
Keitho44
I'll be asking you questions later! :)
4685 days 19 hours ago
Keitho44
Ok, now let's get into the details of what's happening!

Best: As the only original Manihiki tribe member on this tribe, does that make you feel more nervous about tonight?

power: Do you feel that there is anyone on this tribe that is a big threat to you?

Natalie: You scored the best everyone in today's challenge. You're a strong player. Is that a reason to keep you around, or will it make the tribe think you're a huge threat?

Tayvi: You've played a fairly low key game so far. What's your overall strategy?

Gaia: Any talks about who may be in the secret pairs, or if they still even remain at all?

sarge: What's going on in this new tribe? There was a big shake up, good for some, bad for others. Where do your loyalties lie?

Cali: Who do you think should be going home tonight?
4685 days 19 hours ago
Tayvi
Tayvi: You've played a fairly low key game so far. What's your overall strategy?
My stratergy is to be under the radar and eat dicks <3
4685 days 18 hours ago
Keitho44
Tayvi, that has got to be the strangest answer I have ever gotten in Tribal Council @_@
4685 days 18 hours ago
p0werduck
power: Do you feel that there is anyone on this tribe that is a big threat to you?

I don't know a fair few people on the tribe yet, so I understand there are threats but I'm not sure who they are yet :)
4685 days 18 hours ago
Keitho44
Well power, who do you feel is the one who will bring this tribe down in challenges and overall strength?
4685 days 18 hours ago
Caliboy
Omg Tayvi's answer made me crack up out loud lol

BUt I think the person who should be going home is someone who hasnt been contributing to the tribe as well. And since the merge or tribe mix up it should be someone who is least active so we can further ourselves in the merge <3
4685 days 18 hours ago
Keitho44
Cali, this is Tribal. Name and shame my friend!
4685 days 18 hours ago
Caliboy
Haha you want me to get myself into some trouble huh? lol
4685 days 18 hours ago
NatalieRoux
I think for the moment it is definately a reason to keep me around, we obviously had 4 people here who didn't even give the challenge a go, and if we don't get rid of them, this tribe could dwindle easily.
4685 days 16 hours ago
Keitho44
Cali, I don't want you to get in trouble, but Tribal is the place for honesty!

Natalie, so what you're saying is that 1 of the 4 people who didn't participate in the challenge is more than likely going home to keep this tribe strong? That's fair enough. If you don't put in the effort, then you don't deserve to stay.
4685 days 16 hours ago
sarge455
Honestly, I dont know what is happening in this new tribe. I think we need to concentrate on the weakest member and continue with a strong tribe.
4685 days 16 hours ago
Keitho44
Sarge, not knowing what's going on must make you feel uncomfortable, right?
4685 days 16 hours ago
sarge455
It makes me very uncomfortable. I am just hoping that they see I am dependable person in the game
4685 days 16 hours ago
Caliboy
I am on the same page with getting rid of those who are least active and for that part I am voting one who I spokke to the least while I was here

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!