This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity #7

Topic » Tribal Immunity #7

4696 days 17 hours ago
adam12
amennn lol
4696 days 17 hours ago
Keitho44
4696 days 17 hours ago
Keitho44
And NOW, we go straight into the seventh Tribal Immunity Challenge!
4696 days 17 hours ago
NatalieRoux
far out haha
4696 days 17 hours ago
adam12
lets do thiss
4696 days 17 hours ago
Keitho44
This challenge will last until 6 PM EST tomorrow, but you don't necessarily have to be here at all.

Everyone ready for the rules?
4696 days 17 hours ago
NatalieRoux
yep
4696 days 17 hours ago
Caliboy
Yes
4696 days 17 hours ago
p0werduck
yo lets go
4696 days 17 hours ago
Keitho44
Alright, this challenge is very simple.

For this challenge, the top THREE scores from your tribe will be used. That means if you cannot get 3 players to complete this challenge, you are at a huge disadvantage. I don't know how many of you are familiar with this game, but you will be playing the online game Robot Unicorn Attack>>> http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html

You will screenshot your score to me by 6P.M EST tomorrow, and as I said before, the top 3 scores from each tribe will be factored in. You may only submit a score ONCE, so if you want to keep trying to improve your score, don't submit the score right away. I will post instructions for screenshotting in a moment if you don't know how it works.

I wanted to mix the challenges up for once :)

Any questions about the actual rules?
4696 days 17 hours ago
adam12
an i was about to ask about screenshoting  thanks lol
4696 days 17 hours ago
NatalieRoux
duude i was obsessed with this game a year back, so pumped, but yea dunno how to screenshot lmao
4696 days 17 hours ago
Keitho44
Ok, here's how you screenshot your scores.

1. Press prnt screen on your keyboard.
2. Open up Paint and paste it there.
3. Save it as a .jpg.
4. Upload it on tinypic or photobucket.
5. Send me the link to the picture.

If I notice any editing or anything like this, it will result in an automatic loss for your tribe! :P
4696 days 17 hours ago
Caliboy
Ahh ok same with adam XD lets do this hey Aitutaki whos best at this game I have heard of it but never played but try my best lets communicate <3
4696 days 17 hours ago
Caliboy
OK I think I just take a photo of it on my itouch and send it to my email then send it to you lol.

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!