This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Tribal Immunity Challenge #1

4700 days 15 hours ago
Keitho44
The challenge will begin at 7P.M EST tomorrow. Its not a live challenge, but showing up when it begins might prove an advantage for you.

Good luck :)
4700 days 14 hours ago
Keitho44
Gotta bring this to the top :)
4700 days 13 hours ago
MMMMM
alright :)
4700 days 10 hours ago
Ireks
cant you make the challenges earlier ? that's 2am my time and I won't be on of course
4700 days 5 hours ago
Keitho44
Ireks, I will try and suit everyone's time throughout the games. But this challenge is not live, and you will still have the time the next day to help your tribe out.
4700 days 4 hours ago
NatalieRoux
don't make them too much earlier lol, it's 9 am for me, but im cool with whenever ;-D
4700 days 4 hours ago
Tottenham9
I'll be there
4700 days ago
Ireks
oh ok, if it's not live i'm fine with that :)
4700 days ago
adam12
lord it hot out sidee!
4699 days 22 hours ago
Caliboy
Ahh nice its 4 pm for me but I be there goodluck to all the 4 teams it shall be fun I semi remeber how cook islands worked haha but cant wait.
4699 days 20 hours ago
MMMMM
okay..
4699 days 20 hours ago
NatalieRoux
eep
4699 days 20 hours ago
MMMMM
haha only me and nat here :)go aitutaki :)
4699 days 20 hours ago
Keitho44
Rarotonga,Puka Puka,Manihiki and Aitutaki, welcome to your first tribal immunity challenge! Today's challenge is called 'Voting Victory'. I have set up this poll, http://www.tengaged.com/group/2618/poll/which-tribes-should-win-first-immunity-challenge-51044 , and it is your job as an individual and a team to collect as many votes for your tribe. The 3 tribes who receive the highest numbers of votes will be immune from the first Tribal Council, with the losers sending home the first player of the game. Challenge starts now and ends at 6p.m EST tomorrow.......Good luck!
4699 days 19 hours ago
MMMMM
alright. we have this!
4699 days 19 hours ago
NatalieRoux
easy guys :)

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!