This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Finale

Topic » Season 2 Finale

1233 days 5 hours ago
mikec51
Nicky:

Ironically Nicky, before your eviction we had this same discussion after many pre jury members felt the same way towards me and it looks like I sadly wasn’t able to learn like you advised I should. I agree that I am very power hungry and go to the extreme of sometimes abusing my power by being a rude and condescending asshole. Unfortunately, this also applies to my real life, but I will say it is out of passion for the game and having a desire to be perfect which can be translated in demanding orders like that of a dictator to have all the information rather than having a more approachable and friendly demeanor. I’m very to the point, very direct, and blunt to a fault rather than being honest and taking ownership which I understand really hurt my jury management abilities. However, this was done to protect my positioning which allowed me to go unnommed for so long.
Where IRL Big Brother players have the advantage is that when a jury member is evicted, they are not able to communicate with the players still in the game in any way. That is not the case here and there is no goodbye messages in secret or anything, all messages sent are still available to be seen. This questioning is the equivalent of goodbye messages imo where I can now own the fact that I had to give bullshit reasoning as to why I was voting certain people out. I needed to make sure I could cover my tracks and eliminate any sort of chance that my honesty post-eviction could be used against me and a screenshot sent to the remaining players of me admitting that I was in a great position and had the ability to be the swing on multiple occasions. By diminishing what I was actually doing, playing dumb, acting like my decisions were being controlled by others or the “house,” I was able to not have any repercussions from those still remaining in the game despite having won a lot of power early on. I knew you were already pushing that I had so much power and that Vanessa and I needed to be gone ASAP pre-eviction so I couldn’t give you any more ammo to use against me post-eviction when I was working on maintaining trust and building relationships with everyone who perceived me as being one of their top allies. Could I have said something else? Absolutely. Granted, we’ve both been here awhile and neither of us are dumb. I didn’t intend for you to believe the excuse I publicly posted for everyone but I needed everyone to believe it in the moment so that others felt they were the ones in power and not myself. You clearly had me figured out and I saw you succeeding in also having strong relationships with people on both sides whether that be Dylan/Austin/Josh or Vanessa/Kim specifically which made it VERY hard for me to get people to evict you. That round, I saw you as my biggest threat as playing the middle was the kind of game I wanted to continue to play moving forward. I said whatever possible to try to make you believe that you were not the target so that one of your friends didn’t feel as threatened to need the veto and I could protect my position of power behind the scenes while ensuring your eviction. I totally understand that my excuses felt like a slap in the face more than anything and I hope I was able to clear up my reasoning for doing so.
1233 days 5 hours ago
mikec51
Austin:

The first part of your question I answered a lot in Nicky’s post however here I’m going to specifically speak in reference to your eviction. To sum up Nicky’s post though, I had to lie and make it seem like I wasn’t the one dictating what was happening so that my words couldn’t be used against me to deem me as the biggest threat by anyone who was bitter towards me post eviction. I felt very solid in my positioning and I was putting more weight on staying unnominated and focusing on diminishing my threat level with in-game relationships rather than making sure those evicted didn’t leave with a bitter taste in their mouth which could absolutely be my fault here in the end. Ultimately, being able to vocalize that certain jury members already were not in favor of my game also contributed in reducing my threat level to be able to get to this position and be more likely for someone to take me if I was unsuccessful in pulling off final HOH while now having the opportunity to explain myself now that it is all over. In regards to your eviction, I pulled up my conversation with Vanessa and can provide screenshots if necessary to help elaborate my point.
Me: So this is tough Austin has won more comps but princessa is really a wildcard so it’s a matter of who we feel more comfortable with moving forward. Do you still have a solid relationship with Austin that you feel it’s more beneficial to keep him?
Vanessa: I really don’t know. Cause I think Austin is close with everyone while Princessa isn’t.
Me: True and it’s seeming like the others are wanting to vote Austin too. I think that’s what I’m gonna do tbh no sense being in a for-sure minority.
Vanessa: Yes, I agree
Me: Alright cool I’m gonna lock it in
Vanessa: Me too
I presented that Vanessa was the reason you were evicted rather than taking ownership myself because I wanted Vanessa to feel that she had direct influence over me as her sheep while subtlety pushing my own agenda. If it got back to Vanessa, I wanted her to feel that I viewed her as the one in charge to make her feel less threatened by me moving forward. This was risky as it could have been seen as me throwing her under the bus, but I was willing to take this risk as I felt she was the least likely person to win power and wouldn’t have the chance to retaliate against me if she viewed my actions negatively. From my perspective, however, I was under the impression that she was considering saving you but was leaning more towards your eviction. I can’t speak for the conversations you had with her that could’ve made your perception be otherwise.
I ran with this information to lock down your eviction as I felt if I was nominated with someone from my alliance and was reliant on yours or Nicky’s votes, you could think back to the fact that I put in a lot of work to have Dylan evicted and retaliate against me when my game life was in your hands. Additionally, a lot of my game was centered on having Josh as my shield and I wanted each of his other allies to go so that he would be more reliant on me rather than having opposing influences as we weren’t on the same page game wise. I absolutely had a hand in your eviction and I do apologize that I was not honest about that when explaining my reasoning to you in the moment but in the end I was looking more towards maintaining in-game relationships rather than revitalizing jury members I burned.
1233 days 4 hours ago
NotNicky333
Mike your answer was great! idk why you couldn't have told me that when I was in the game. You legit told me I went out of the game because I put ur name down once in the HoH which was obviously a fabrication.

I think you're an amazing person when you aren't in power and i really mean that, i like you a lot, but when you are in power you are mean, condescending and dictating. You talked down to me and made me think I was in the wrong when you nominated me. It hurt. I can't reward that behavior 100 dollars.

However, I wish you luck because like I said, you were great to me the first 5 weeks in this game and you definitely played your heart out. I told you that you had to change how you acted to people getting evicted, idk if you did, or if you changed for the worse, but I now see why everyone was so specifically mad at you. You also took away my chance to vote for Will to win, which I'm lowkey petty about.

Princessa, you did whatever it took to get to the finals, and that's hard when you're on the bottom. Getting social capital is next to impossible. You should be proud of getting yourself here. No one wanted to play with you and you made it work. You have my vote, and I hope you have 4 more. Good luck.
1233 days 2 hours ago
mikec51
Will:

I want to start off by saying that me voting you out was definitely not something I had planned all along. My thought process happened in phases so I will detail each of those. I also want to apologize again because I know you wouldn’t have done the same to me and that’s a testament to the kind of person you are and I have all the respect for you, as do many people, which makes you so difficult to beat unfortunately lol. I also will encourage you to read my response to Zach when I get to that as you will be mentioned there as well. 
When Zach R and Josh were nominated, I submitted a DR stating that my back was up against the wall and it came time for me to decide if I was going to want to be in final 2 with you or Zach R. Me evicting Zach felt like I really solidified that decision. However, I think I had mentioned this to you at one point but soon after his eviction, Josh had showed me screenshots of Zach stating that the jury really seemed to favor your game and respected you while they had the complete opposite reaction to me. This is where my red flag went up as I started to question whether that was true or a tactic to get Josh to come after you because Zach didn’t want you to go far. Now that we are here, it seems to have been the truth. I still was set on going to the end with you at this point despite my doubts.
Fast forward to the final 4. This was where I decided my permanent final 2 plans. If Kim would’ve stayed, if I still won HOH I would’ve taken you. Reason being, I felt I would have a higher probability securing votes against you using the you are survivor ben and im survivor Chrissy scenario to show I didn’t need to rely on comp wins to get to where I was. Against Kim, I felt he had stronger relationships with our initial alliance as it seemed Yung would have taken Kim to the end, Zach R and Kim were extremely close, he had a good relationship Vanessa. On top of that, knowing Nicky and Austin were specifically not fans of my gameplay (rightfully so), Kim’s underdog story of being nommed week 1, to winning a power that took out his biggest threat, to making it to the end, I felt I had no argument against Kim and while my chances would’ve likely been slim against both of you, I think I would’ve had a better shot against you so I would have taken you in that scenario.
You vs Zach P, you and I were very aware of the fact that Zach had other plans that didn’t involve us and were very sus of him for awhile despite our pact. Regardless, I felt he had a lot of good ideas to make moves that I was aware of but was not able to execute them due to a lack of building strong personal connections early on that would’ve developed into later trust. You and I both were not threatened by him for that reason because we felt he wouldn’t have the power to execute any kind of master plan which ended up being the case and is why we chose to keep him around for so long despite suspicions. Since I was successful in getting rid of all of my targets and being able to go unnominated so far, I felt I would have a stronger argument against him as it seemed the jury really favored you. During the final HOH, josh really reiterated that point that I would have 0 chance against you and that really made me seal my decision even further as I wanted to have at least a 50/50 shot. If this weren’t my first group game or finals I probably wouldn’t have done this but I really wanted to put game first to prove to myself that all the work I put in was worth it at the end. I am in no way saying I am completely confident I can beat Zach, because that’s just not the case, but I do think my chances are greater than if I were sitting next to you.
In reality, I felt you or I would definitely win final HOH which was why I kept trying to make it seem like I would take you without explicitly stating it because in the event I didn’t win HOH (which I honestly didn’t think I would) I wanted to be able to at least secure final 2 even if I had no shot. I do apologize for leading you on that way as it wasn’t right but I felt it was necessary so that you would not make the decision I did and cut me last minute.
The short answer to your question is that I decided at the final 4 depending on who was evicted, sorry for rambling LOL.
1233 days ago
mikec51
Zach:

Something that I believe was not a mistake, but rather not gone about in the best way, was the jury management issue that I discussed in detail for both Nicky and Austin’s questions. In the end, I believe that my approach in providing false public excuses for my reasoning rather than owning moves I made in the moment for certain votes did help to lower my threat level and make me seem like I was one with the group rather than an individual making cutthroat decisions and allowed me to go unnommed to fourth despite being such a big target. I wanted to mention that as I do feel I should’ve put greater emphasis on jury relationships rather than just focusing on in-game strategy and been able to marry the two in a hybrid form rather than putting my attention all on the in-game like I did.
However, the mistake I really want to discuss for this question is I feel I totally made the wrong move in waiting until after the vote reveal to let you and Kim know I was evicting you as that was a decision I had known I was making when the post veto noms were revealed but didn’t want to have to go through with it. Specifically, I want to apologize to you for that, Zach, as it directly affected you. You always kept it real with me and looked out for me in this game and it wasn’t right for me to just leave you in the dark until it was too late, you didn’t deserve that. We would always discuss things whenever we faced hardships and worked through them and this was another instance where I could have just been up front about what I was doing all along. The reason I feel it was a mistake has nothing to do with the game, it is because I feel like my actions are going to impact our relationship on a personal level outside of all of this which was never what I wanted to happen. I truly do value the friendship that we have even though we hadn’t talked for awhile prior to the start of this. You’ve always been super genuine and I completely understand if it takes awhile for us to get back to where we were, if it all, because that is totally up to you as I am not in the position to dictate that. My rationale for waiting was for two reasons. First, I was putting it off because I really didn’t want to do it and have to choose between you or Josh. As previously mentioned, and you were already aware of how pivotal Josh was to my game. Additionally, I had fear that if Josh were evicted instead of you, if you or Kim won the next HOH, nominated Will and Princessa, veto used on one of them, I would go up as the replacement and I was really trying to put off being nominated as long as possible if at all. I also had fears that if me, you, and Kim were in the end that I would have to rely on winning the final HOH to even have a shot at the final 2, you both seemed really close and I didn’t want to risk being cut at the last minute if I could avoid it even if there was no concrete evidence to prove my suspicions, my paranoia got the best of me and I regret that. I also was not sure how Princessa was going to vote as he was 50/50 on whether he would be truthful with me or not. I really did not trust him at all but I did not feel threatened by him whatsoever because he was fairly inactive and knew he couldn’t keep up in the typical end game competitions on top of not having strong enough relationships to be able to make a move against me. I wanted to make sure I knew where his vote was going to fall before I said anything to you about it because I did not want to admit what I was contemplating and then go back on it and lose my trust with you for nothing if I changed my mind and ended up keeping you. If you were nominated against literally anyone else, I would have evicted the other person as I fully intended to go to the end with you until that final nom set was revealed. In the end, I chose to stick with Will who I knew was gunning for competitions so I could remain safe and I would not have to risk you not putting in 100% as you might have felt safe and did not want to get further blood on your hands (like I was doing). I should’ve manned up and been honest with you as soon as I was contemplating evicting you, but the fact is I pussied out and was embarrassed and ashamed to go against someone who proved to be so loyal to me which ended up being a recurring theme for me in this game. I hope you are able to forgive me and it is by far my biggest regret in this game because it goes so much farther than the game.
1233 days ago
mikec51
Vanessa:

The situation you described was true, however, when I initially told you I worded it to make it seem like this deal was initiated by Zach. However, it was initiated by me. I had told Zach that if he kept me off the block, I would vote the same as him was my wording to him. The intention wasn’t that Zach wanted you out specifically, it was simply to keep Josh. Basically I’m saying we didn’t have a vendetta against you at all. I had mentioned a situation similar to this in my answer for Austin and it applies here as well. I was always trying to be cognizant of the fact that those eliminated from the game could be hurt by me and try to influence others against me. I wanted it to be presented to Zach by you in a way that showed I was loyal to Zach and would do whatever he wanted me to so that our relationship would be bolstered as a result. However, at that point in the game still, I would’ve considered Zach as my main final 2 so I knew he wouldn’t put me up regardless. I needed a reason to give to you so that it didn’t seem completely random that I voted out an ally over someone like Josh who was on the opposite side of the house. I had told you when we talked after your eviction that I couldn’t give you all the details and I would now. Well, I’m sure you’ve seen now that Josh and I are extremely close friends and that was a relationship I wanted to keep under raps still even though you were no longer in the game. Since I was the one that proposed this deal to Zach, yes, I would have still evicted you against Josh because of my relationship with him and knowing that the remaining members of our alliance would continue to go after Josh and I wouldn’t have to worry about being on the bottom of the alliance and picked off if you stayed in the game. Zach made it aware to me from my first HOH that an alliance chat was created of you, Yung, Zach R, and Kim which did concern me since I was a part of the group, but not in the official alliance chat. At this point in the game, I had decided to make an alliance chat of myself, Kim, Zach R, and Will because I wanted to be protected by people that could win competitions and continue to avoid going up on the block. My hope was that eventually they would target each other and be reliant on me for my vote which ended up being the case as Zach R and Will eventually were at odds while I still remained off the block, both of which feeling I was one of if not their main ally. I mention this because the direction I was going at this point in the game involved surrounding myself with people that could win comps. Since you had not won a comp thus far, I saw it unlikely as comps got harder and harder and I wanted to make sure I was protected. You had expressed that your goal moving forward was to go after people other than me that were winning competitions which was at complete odds with the plan I had in place so I unfortunately realized that we would eventually be against each other and with your strong relationships with both sides of the house, despite no comp wins, you were a very valid contender for beating me in the end so I did have to evict you. That’s the full rationale behind why I had to evict you.
Being completely transparent here, overall I was not loyal to anybody in this game as I backstabbed almost every single one of my allies and having so many different final 2s made it very hard to navigate. I decided to play a very cutthroat game so loyalty eventually became removed from my vocabulary with the approach I took. However, I felt I was the most loyal to a couple different people at different times so I will go through that time line. It would seem as though my main loyalty was to Josh, however, Josh and I were always on opposite sides of the house and did not necessarily come to agreements on game decisions. We did not vote together on many occasions so even though I was protecting him until his ultimate demise, I would not consider him to be who I was loyal to the most at any point in this game. He had very strong relationships with Dylan/Austin/Nicky as well as you and Zach R so it became evident that he would be a real threat in the end. From Day 1 until the final 6 I was the most loyal to Zach R. I pretty much told Zach everything and I kept all of the intel he had given me a secret because I had full intentions of going all the way with him and wanted to prove my loyalty. Over time, things started to change as my own paranoia got the best of me and I started to get suspicious that Zach R and Kim were getting closer than the relationship I had with him. When he really did not want to put Josh up during the double it also spooked me because I feared I would start losing Josh’s loyalty to Zach and eventually Zach would become the most powerful in the game. Again, I had no proof of this it was just my paranoia spiraling as I’m a very anxious person lol. Once it came down to the final 6 and it was Josh and Zach R nominated, in having to choose between them, my paranoia prevailed and pushed me to go through with evicting Zach despite knowing that I was completely changing the kind of game I was playing. I immediately became a rat at the snap of your fingers and knew my loyalty had to shift as that would spark dissonance between Kim and I. At that point, I made the decision to be the most loyal to Will where I did intend on going to the end with him at that point. As it was brought to my attention that Will was seen as playing a better game and the jury did not respect me, my loyalty slowly started to diminish towards him and I knew if the situation presented itself where I felt I could have a better chance against someone else, that I had to cut ties with him as well. 4 evictions in a row I had to lose the 4 people I would arguably say I was the most loyal to in this game which eventually has gotten me to the classification of being a completely disloyal player. I came into the game thinking I would be loyal to one person to a fault to the end who I decided would be Zach R but as the conditions changed and my mental state went haywire that quickly changed and I present myself to you fully aware that I am now classified as a rat of a player. In the end, it got me here so I do fully stand by my decision as I feel I am sitting next to the person I have the greatest chance of beating out of everyone in the jury (with obviously no guarantee of a win, I am not stating that I know I am winning this by any means as it is definitely a 50/50 outcome). It came down to choosing selfish game decisions over loyalty.
1232 days 23 hours ago
mikec51
Kim:

I am going to both respond to this question as well as to Princessa’s response to this question simultaneously. Kim, as you and those involved are aware, I was intending on backdooring Dylan during my first HOH. You were able to pull it off so mad kudos to you. During my HOH reign I presented the idea to princessa to backdoor Dylan and he seemed extremely down for the idea as he was down to make big moves and that definitely would be one. I’d like to recall the fact though, after you won HOH Kim, I had warned you that Princessa had just played a frookies with Dylan and indicated in the public comments that he had a secret alliance with Dylan in that frookies. I do not have concrete evidence that they were working together in this game, however, the evidence I do have would suggest it was definitely a possibility. With that being said, Princessa indicated that it was a no brainer that he would evict Dylan as he announced he would be going after those that evicted him. The person nominated against Dylan was Josh, who also evicted Princessa, so given Princessa’s rationale it would not seem that it was such an obvious vote for him. I do believe that I had influence on where his vote fell for the Dylan vote but I would not say I manipulated him at that point or any point in the game as he often had a mind of his own despite my suggestions. Princessa did not have strong connections early on considering he hadn’t even added me on skype prior to me nominating him week 2 and really was reliant on my campaigning to save him during my HOH reign. I feel he was in a position at that point where he had to trust my judgment and go along with the Dylan vote despite having just made it to the end with him in a frookies, in order to start being able to build relationships and gain traction. Eventually, he did veer off and do his own thing, often lying to me about how he was voting which after the first time it happened I was able to recognize and realize I needed to look elsewhere for votes. But when he did veer away from me, this often led him to vote in minority and was not able to execute the moves he was intending for.
Another point I want to bring up here is I feel Vanessa’s vote was also critical during the Dylan vote. I say this because while Vanessa was close with our group that always voted together, she also had strong connections early on with Nicky and Austin and at one point we were suggesting creating a final 4 with them. I knew Nicky and Austin had pre game relationships with Dylan so I was constantly reminding Vanessa that Dylan was in the way of Austin and Nicky being fully loyal to us. I didn’t want Austin and Nicky pulling Vanessa away from our group so I had to do something to ensure we kept her on our side. The chat that was revealed of Me/Vanessa/Dylan/Austin/Nicky/Will, I initially had suspicions that it was Dylan who did so. I 100% used this as additional ammo to make Vanessa see that Dylan could not be trusted and continued to push this even after finding out from Josh that it was not Dylan who outted the chat, it was Austin. I in no way would say I manipulated either Princessa or Vanessa but I do feel I was able to present the facts or plant seeds in order to get that vote to tie so that you could cast the final vote to evict Dylan which wouldn’t have been possible without their votes.
1232 days 23 hours ago
RoseMaria
Not that my vote should come as a shock. I never spoke to princessapeach because we don't get along and we know it. MikeC chose to sit in an alliance chat with me, Will and someone else as a core 4 and the nominate me and act like he didn't know where my loyalty lied... lol my loyalty lied to the alliance chat that you added me to. I'd rather stick with the person who I knew didn't like me instead of the snake in the grass. I didn't call you out so you're welcome but now you don't get my vote so I'm sorry x
1232 days 23 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Hello finalists! First off id like to say congrats to both of you. Getting to the end is no easy feat. It’s funny because I had a feeling Mike was going to get to the end even though I thought it would be extremely difficult for him, I also didn’t expect Zach to make it to the end as I jus thought the odds were stacked against you just as much as Mike. I have two questions for both of you.

1) If y’all could go back to the start of the game, is there anything you would change? If so please explain.

2) I’d like for both of you to tel the jury how you would rank us in order of importance to each of your games and why. Please list from most important to least important
1232 days 5 hours ago
mikec51
Yung:

There are three things that I would change if I could start over. The first is I wish I would’ve fought harder to get Joel to stick around because I feel that him quitting ultimately made us drift a part a bit and I would have been curious to see how things played out if our chat of three was able to continue further in secret. The second thing I would’ve changed is I would not have made an alliance chat of myself/Will/James/Warren during my first HOH. The reason I did so was I was considering nominating James and Warren and felt they were really holding back with me so I wanted to do something to make them feel they could trust me. Afterwards, something still felt off with them so I regretted making the chat and felt I could’ve gone about trying to get them to open up to me more some other way or realize they were still shady without the chat as it ended up hurting me in the end. This is an example of me doing too much which is a good Segway into my third and most important thing I would change. I’m a perfectionist by nature and so I always want everything to go smoothly, always know what’s going on, and have control over my destiny which can sometimes be classified as me being rude or condescending like Nicky described. I wish I would have been able to overcome that in this game and not feel like I had to be so many people’s number one ally to feel secure. My main objective was to go unnominated and so I was constantly feeling like I had to give people reassurance or check in to ensure my safety which made them really trust me. In the end, I couldn’t keep up with the fact that I had 6 final 2’s which was far too many and really ended up hurting a lot of those strong relationships in the end as I backstabbed so many people. If I could do it all again, I would stick with one solid group and then battle it out from there rather than trying to have my hand on all sides of the house at all times. I don’t have to play what I considered to be the “perfect” game. Sure, I may not have gone unnominated or always voted in majority, but in the end that would have saved some of my jury relationships by playing a more loyal game which seems to have been my ultimate setback in this game.

1)        Zach R
2)        Will
3)        Josh
4)        Kim
5)        Vanessa
6)        Yung
7)        Nicky
8)        Austin
9)        Warren

Zach R – He was my original final 2 and provided me with so much critical information early on such as yours and Vanessa’s relationship, the alliance chat of you, him, Vanessa, and Kim as well as when others seemed to doubt me or brought my name up in any way. We pretty much would have daily gossip chats of all the game info we found out for the day. Others who I initially felt really strong with such as you, Kim, and Vanessa withheld this information from me even though you were aware of it as well. He was the only person I trusted enough to reveal that I was tight with Josh. Without his help, I would definitely not be sitting here because I would not have realized how low I was placed in our alliance and could have easily been picked off due to ignorance. In the end, I realized how crucial he was to my game and if I ended up sitting in the final 2 with him, he could have bulldozed me since my relationship with him is ultimately what led to my strong positioning early on.

Will – Early on Will and I did not really talk much we just had a mutual understanding that we weren’t coming after each other and he expressed to me that even though we weren’t close outside of the game, he had arguably the strongest pre-game relationship with me. Knowing this, I used the pre-jury time to develop stronger relationships with others knowing I would always be able to fall back on him later. I knew Will was amazing at competitions and so as jury came along I really shifted my focus and wanted to feel protected by him as he won more comps while at the same time knowing that my original alliance of Zach R/Yung/Vanessa/Kim would be coming after him. Regardless of who got power, I was in a position where I was not either side’s target. I used the opportunity to make a final 4 alliance of the strongest comp players myself/Will/Zach R/Kim that I did fully intend to carry me all the way while they were at odds with each other until I realized that all three of them would have a greater chance of beating me in the end. What really bonded me to Will in the late game was when we compared notes on Kim and realized that Kim’s ability to make us feel “special” was happening to the both of us. He referred to us in the same flirtatious manner, called us the same things, and it really made me realize that I maybe am not so special in Kim’s eyes and allowed us to see that we had to band together to get Kim out to benefit ourselves. In addition, we were both skeptical of Princessa and did not know who he would choose between us if given the opportunity which allowed me to further solidify a strong relationship with Will so that if he was the one with final HOH I felt secure that I could still make it to the final 2. Our relationship was so strong that I was able to win final 4 veto the only time I was nominated because he gave me the answer as well as him throwing part 1 of final HOH to me when I may not have even advanced to part 3 without him doing so. While Zach R really protected me from a social standpoint, Will protected me from a physical (comp) standpoint and he too is another reason I went unnommed so far.

Josh – As I mentioned in my opening statement, Josh was my greatest pre-game relationship and we were determined to keep it a secret to benefit the both of us. With him naturally gravitating more towards those I did not intend to work with long term, it made him the target of my alliance. With my strong connections on both sides of the house, I was able to prevent him from being evicted for a very long time knowing that if he were to ever get power or have to vote when I was on the block, I would be safe in his eyes guaranteed while the others would not. Realizing I could very well be on the bottom of my original alliance, with Josh and Will still in the game, they were always bigger targets than me which allowed me to fade into the background as they tried to get each other out. Josh also provided me with critical information such as revealing that Zach R witnessed the jury was extremely favorable towards Will’s game which ultimately led me to make the decision to cut Will at the final 3 which would have likely not happened if I wasn’t made aware. He did not win as many competitions to protect me nor had as strong of social connections with those remaining in the end game which is ultimately why he is placed at 3rd and not higher even though I trusted him the most of everyone.

Kim – I had what I thought was a very similar relationship with Kim that I had with Zach R. We bonded a lot over being accountants and we had similar senses of humor so our personal connection developed very quickly. However, I quickly began to realize that Kim either had equal or greater relationships with both Zach R and Will and was withholding information from me that Zach R was presenting to me which ultimately is why Kim is not higher than Josh on this list. In comparing notes with Will on how Kim spoke to each of us like mentioned in Will’s description, it made it very hard to read where Kim’s true intentions lied despite his assurance. Honestly, after evicting Zach R I threw the HOH hoping Kim would win so that he would be ineligible for final 4 HOH giving the opportunity for Will and I to take him out. What I didn’t anticipate, was that I would be able to mend the relationship with Kim and prevent him from nominating me despite Princessa or jury members trying to influence him to nominate Will and I. With Zach R gone, I was starting to realize that I might actually be Kim’s #1 at that point until it seemed Will also felt that way in which case I could no longer considering saving Kim over Princessa for fear that I would be reliant on final HOH in order to make it to final 2. It seemed that Kim was doing the same as me trying to ensure Will would take him to final 2 if he won the comp which is exactly what I was doing and became threatening to me. Don’t get me wrong, I definitely had a solid relationship with Kim but over time it became more and more evident and risky to take him all the way as I was not as sure of his end game plan despite what he told me compared to the others remaining in the game. He also seemed closer with everyone from our original alliance than I was. He was able to win competitions which ultimately protected me and allowed me to maintain my unnommed status to 4th instead of 5th so he ultimately did have protection over me like Will & Zach R, just not us much trust was there on my end.

Vanessa – I felt really solid in my relationship with Vanessa the entire game. Despite what Nicky had told me to try to create tension between us, when we addressed it I still felt super solid. What it really came down to is the fact that both you and her did not win any competitions so there wasn’t that added layer of protection that I was able to receive with everyone listed higher. There was always a little bit of hesitation with me because I knew you guys were dating and had that alliance of four chat that I wasn’t told about but I did think she would be willing to align with me towards the end to take some of the big comp threats out that weren’t me. Unfortunately, I wanted to move forward with people that could protect myself so I could continue to remain unnommed which seemed to be the complete opposite of the approach she wanted to take. I felt I was capable of taking bigger comp threats out myself later on since I had strong relationships with all of them and could win a competition myself to do so if needed. Banding together with you guys would have been very risky and I would’ve worried that we wouldn’t be able to pull it off since the others seemed to dominate the comps and it would completely ruin my position I worked towards at that point. I placed Vanessa higher than you because I did feel a stronger bond with her especially early on when we were in a good position with both sides of the house, specifically Austin and Nicky. Her strong relationship with them helped me to be in their good graces which may not have happened without her influence. I knew she was willing to make big moves as I wanted to do myself so I really wanted to be able to maintain that relationship with her as I wasn’t as positive with where you stood as we continued to move forward.

Yung – I really wish that Joel had stuck around because I feel like we would’ve grown closer over time. Instead, it seemed we slowly drifted a part a bit after Joel quit. It ended up being concerning for me that I didn’t have a specific final 2 with you when I did with everyone else listed above you. You let me know yours was actually with Kim which makes sense as I was feeling like Kim had other options besides me. I’ve been trying to remember but I THINK when Zach R told me about the alliance chat you had he mentioned that it was started by you. Knowing that we had our chat with Joel as well that put up a red flag for me but I didn’t have any specific information that you would be gunning for me or anything so it was not an extreme concern. Like Vanessa, I had to place you lowest among my main allies simply for the fact that I wasn’t able to be protected by you since you did not win power. You never gave me a reason to doubt you, but unfortunately, I made the decision to align myself in a smaller group of those that were the best in comps to protect myself further and I didn’t want to risk if you were just holding back in comps or wouldn’t be able to win any if we continued to move forward together. I placed you below Vanessa because I felt I had a stronger personal bond with her that was able to be translated to a game relationship as well in addition to having more doubts about you if it is correct that you were the one that started the four person alliance chat that excluded me.

Nicky – I’ve played games before with Nicky awhile ago and I know he is very good at making everyone like and trust him so it didn’t surprise me that the same was happening here. In talking with others it seemed they felt as solid about him as I did so it made me question our game relationship. I didn’t want people like Kim, Will, or Zach R to want to keep him around and it end up biting me in the ass later on. It ended up being confirmed to me that he was campaigning for Vanessa and I to be nominated together and he did inform me that Vanessa told him about stuff I said about Dylan. This did make me question Vanessa but I thought we had a good relationship so I brought it to her attention and she seemed very honest and genuine in her response so I brushed it under the rug, moved on, and used it as an opportunity to bring Vanessa and I closer together showing her that Nicky was campaigning for her and I to be nominated if he stayed in the game. I feel this really helped to solidify her vote against him, but I think she was leaning that way before anything was said in the first place. Since he did give me information that helped Vanessa and I to squash any tension and become closer allies as we were being targeted together, he is placed above Austin and Warren who did not give me any kind of information.

Austin – I felt I had a really strong personal relationship with him in the beginning. However, when it was brought to my attention that he had revealed the alliance chat we were in together, that he made, it put up a huge red flag. From that point forward I definitely had my guard up with him and kept the majority of conversations strictly on the personal level and did not disclose much further game info. After I evicted two of his biggest allies in Dylan and Nicky, I knew there was high probability if he got HOH he would nominate me. I attempted to try to alleviate any concerns by helping him in a few vetoes, some of which he ended up winning. I wasn’t really given any inside game information that helped me in any way from him like Nicky did which is why he is below Nicky. However, we did at least talk unlike Warren and I do think he felt solid with for a period of time.

Warren – I really did not talk much game with Warren. Maybe twice, and it was only briefly after I won HOH which became super sketch. I knew he wasn’t very active to begin with but I needed to have a strong personal relationship for that to translate to game and he did not seem interested in doing so. I was highly considering nominating him instead of Princessa my first HOH but Joel had talked me out of doing so. Despite me making that chat with him/James/Will that I mentioned above was something I regret. I didn’t really talk in it much because I realized that wasn’t who I felt the most solid with besides Will. Warren and James still came off super shady despite me extending the olive branch. I had the weakest relationship with Warren of everyone, pre-jury included, and I do not feel he contributed to my game on a social or physical level. The only benefit with him is that he did not complete the Do or Die challenge because I was not very confident in my scores.
1232 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
Since I did help you so much in this game, I will give you one more tip.

"Josh also provided me with critical information such as revealing that Zach R witnessed the jury was extremely favorable towards Will’s game which ultimately led me to make the decision to cut Will at the final 3 which would have likely not happened if I wasn’t made aware."

No juror likes to hear that the reason you evicted someone or did something was because of information you heard from the jury
1232 days 4 hours ago
mikec51
Will:

I completely get that isn't the information that wants to be heard. However, I am fully disclosing all rationale since I withheld so much during the game and want to be completely upfront now to give full insight. Of course, certain details could be withheld, but I am here to completely reveal my hand and not offer any fabricated reasoning behind any of the decisions I made. I understand that all jurors are going to have different preferences, but if I were in a jury position, I would want no bullshit and to know exact explanations rather than trying to dance around the truth as I would want all precise information presented to me to make the most accurate final vote decision.
1231 days 22 hours ago
EvictionFreak
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/scottitude/S-13/Ani/04Parvati_sexy01.gif

https://media1.tenor.com/images/ecdd993dbf2b034755ff04069209d737/tenor.gif
1231 days 5 hours ago
sjsoccer88
All votes are in! We will be back at 7 pm est for the live finale! See y’all then :)
1231 days 1 hour ago
BlueLagoon506
Welcome houseguests to the finale of Season 2!

First off, we appreciate each and every one of you for participating and playing.

Secondly, Mike and Zach... Congrats again on making it to the Final 2! You both took very different routes to get there and the jury has decided to reward one of you as the winner AND the $100 cash prize.

All 9 jurors voted...so it will take 5 to win!

Lets get it started!

open group

V & S Big Brother 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!