This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 Finale

Topic » Season 1 Finale

1335 days 13 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Next up we have the Villain of the season... and the nominees are...

Aquamarine
Cocoabean
Escapethenight13
1335 days 13 hours ago
BlueLagoon506
The winner of Villain of the season goes to.....

Aquamarine!

If Cocoa had stayed longer, he may have taken this title from you but alas, it is yours! This was probably the easiest award to give out. From the get go, you stated you were coming into the game to cause as much chaos as possible with no regard to anyone and you did just that. Almost every early confessional talked about how annoying or what not they were with you and yet no one seemed to ever do anything about it. You struck deals with Nathan and it protected you early on from going up. Winning every other HoH did put a lot of blood on your hands which cost you the win BUT it also gave you protection every other week which allowed you to build up some trust with people since no one else had the opportunity. You were a jackass to several people including the hosts and honestly not a fun person to host challenges in front of because you complained about every single thing you disagreed with. It really boiled up when you and Billy had y'alls fight and things got personal. Anyways, somehow you made it far being yourself but I guess the few people you did trust turned out to be the right ones because it got you here.
1335 days 13 hours ago
Arris
Not escape!
1335 days 13 hours ago
Letal
Escaped robbed
1335 days 13 hours ago
Letal
Aqua brought the drama and entertainment
1335 days 13 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Next up...Best Diary Rooms/Confessionals and the nominees are...

Pauladeen
Hisoka
Arris
1335 days 13 hours ago
BlueLagoon506
The winner of Best Diary Rooms goes to......

Hisoka and Arris!

First off, this was very close. Paula was out early but his confessionals were honest and had a funny spin on them. We very much enjoyed hearing what he had to say. Again, this boils over to Hisoka leaving the game early. If he had stayed, I think he would've had this outright but he didn't. His confessionals were direct and he was not afraid to call out people and he kept us in the loop with all of his chats and alliances. It was a lot to keep up with and we appreciated it!

Arris, you deserve this award because you gave us the most out of anyone! They were exactly what we were looking for and very much appreciated throughout the game. I think the time and effort you put into them also helped you think about the game and strategize out what you were feeling. You also entertained us a ton in our chat about the game and about life and it was very nice to have that feedback and interaction with a houseguest.
1335 days 13 hours ago
Letal
Yes Arek!!!
1335 days 13 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Next up... we have Best Fight...and the nominees are...

Aquamarine vs. Rocker917
Cocoabean vs. Nmh95
Nmh95 vs. Top20fan33/jojo
1335 days 13 hours ago
Arris
aaaaw ty ! i kinda lit spoke with yall like i was talking with a shrink LMAO

https://i.gifer.com/A95W.gif
1335 days 13 hours ago
BlueLagoon506
The winner of Best Fight goes to......

Aquamarine vs. Rocker917!

How could this not win? These two came into the game fighting and left the game fighting. As much as neither wants to admit it, they both knew how to push each others buttons the most and did exactly that. They fought for hours in the main chat and also in pms. They both repeatedly tried to get the other player expelled from the game and threatened legal action by the Attorney General and other people if they did not get their way. I was truly entertained and unfortunately, had to step in the calm it down a little. You know its a good fight when people are threatening to expose and call jobs, write the police, give out personal information and social security #'s, etc. I do not think there will ever be any reconciliation between you two nor do I think there needs to be. But thank you both for providing the game a jolt of energy when it went a little flat.
1335 days 13 hours ago
jojo7784
Billy king
1335 days 13 hours ago
Letal
Yesss Billy
1335 days 13 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Now the time you have all been waiting for...

It is time to give out V&S's Favorite Houseguest!

You are all eligible...

And our favorite houseguest is....
1335 days 12 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Arris!

Arris, you were the most entertaining in your individual chat and like I said earlier, you did the most for us and so we are doing the most for you. You never really got on anyone's bad side and you also were a fan favorite. You were in multiple alliances and were pretty even keeled for the entire game. Even with a bad time zone, you showed up to every challenge and gave an attempt. There are several people who cannot say the same and for that we also thank you. The fans loved to see your commitment in the challenges and in the diary rooms. Both hosts agreed on you as our favorite houseguest and this was well earned!

You have earned the choice of any item in Tengaged.com shops (as long as it is not too expensive).

open group

V & S Big Brother 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!