This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Head of Household #14

Topic » Head of Household #14

1339 days 14 hours ago
Aquamarine
ok
1339 days 14 hours ago
sjsoccer88
HoH Part 3:

Welcome Johnny and Batya to Part 3 of the Head of Household. The winner of this will be the final HoH of the season and more importantly will get to pick who sits next to them in the Final 2.

I hope each of you know your previous houseguests well! This final challenge is called "Confessionals are Key".

I will present you with a part of a confessional that was given to us throughout the season and your goal is to MAIL me the correct answer within ONE (1) minute. I will either ask for who said the confessional or for you to give me a missing word in it. I may redact parts of the confessional that would impact the game or give away the answer.

We will be doing 9 confessionals. The person who gets the most correct out of 9 will win this Head of Household!

NOTE: I can use the same houseguest more than once.

TIEBREAKER: If it is tied after 9 rounds, I will post a tiebreaking question and the rules will be explained more then.

Any questions before we begin?
1339 days 14 hours ago
Aquamarine
ugh.
1339 days 14 hours ago
Aquamarine
is this multiple choice or just literally send a name
1339 days 14 hours ago
Batya
Ok
1339 days 14 hours ago
sjsoccer88
It can be anything. Multiple choice, a name, a word, etc.
1339 days 14 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Confessional 1: Which former houseguest said the following...

"I hate that f*ggot nmh95 he literally looks like incest literally was never coming after him he's big r*tarded"
1339 days 14 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Answer: Cocoabean

Johnny is correct

Johnny - 1
Batya - 0

C2 coming up...
1339 days 14 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Confessional 2: Which former houseguest said the following...

"This Puzzle was fucking disgusting... two things I basically refuse to do as I can’t do them are math and puzzles so y’all were vile for this....."

A. Arris
B. Top20fan33
C. Letal
1339 days 14 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Answer: B. Top20fan33

Both are correct

Johnny - 2
Batya - 1

C3 coming up...
1339 days 14 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Confessional 3: Which former houseguest said the following...

"Honestly I found miss beans behavior ugly last night. There’s nothing that irks me more than people getting so personal over games and because of the things he said to Nathan and how high and almighty he acted in the chat I find playing with him unpleasant , so evicting him tonight will feel sooo good."
1339 days 14 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Answer: Arris

Both are correct

Johnny - 3
Batya - 2

C4 coming up...
1339 days 14 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Confessional 4: Which former houseguest said the following...

"My strategy is to float since I feel like I don't need to win comps yet. I'll just let the emotional players go at it. My read of the house has been pretty good but this last vote through everything off. I have solid one-on-one relationships with a few players but I'm not part of a solid alliance."
1339 days 14 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Answer: Letal

Neither of you got it correct

Johnny - 3
Batya - 2

C5 coming up...
1339 days 14 hours ago
Aquamarine
I knew I had that wrong

open group

V & S Big Brother 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!