This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Power of Veto #3

Topic » Power of Veto #3

1367 days 8 hours ago
Hisoka
Oh wow gg
1367 days 8 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Which means...Billy you have finished in 1st place with 103 points!

And that is enough to win this competition.

Congratulations on winning the power of veto!

Please host the pov ceremony ASAP!
1367 days 8 hours ago
Rocker917
https://youtu.be/0Sfb4CSs3Ls

I’ll be using the power of veto on myself
1367 days 8 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Billy has decided to use pov on himself!

Johnny B., since one of your nominations has been veto’d, you will need to make a replacement nominee!

Please make your decision ASAP.
1367 days 8 hours ago
Aquamarine
Unfortunately there was a plan to take Letal off the block with the veto and put Tyler up and send him out the door. Billy was informed of this plan and that it hinged on him being up against Tyler to have his two friends save him, whereas if Tyler was against Letal they probably would save Tyler. Without Billy on the block against Tyler, the plan might not work.

Without that plan in place and with Billy ignoring all advice to the contrary, I have no choice but to renominate his best friend in the game Malibu. I am sorry for this, but in destroying the plan I have to unfortunately make you collateral damage.

Most people would say good luck here, but I find that fake to do given I nominated yall so...have fun campaigning I guess Peter & Malibu.
1367 days 8 hours ago
Batya
:0
1367 days 8 hours ago
Chic
Oh no ok
1367 days 7 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Johnny has renominated Malibu...

Final nominees are Malibu and Pete

Houseguests, you will have until tomorrow evening at 6 pm est to submit your votes to evict!

open group

V & S Big Brother 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!