This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4 - "Coven of Light"

Topic » Episode 4 - "Coven of..

3768 days 14 hours ago
awesome2210
Date: Wednesday, February 26th, 2014

It’s been two days since the ending events of the last episode, and tensions are running higher than ever. With the demon still active and running around, everyone is doing their best to stop it. Misha, now Michel, and Vanessa have worked together to try and uncover information that Michel’s parents have left him. Lindsay managed to snag a few papers from Becca, and with the help of Alyxander, she found out a universal way to stop the demon. Becca and Neveren are still trying their best, but with Becca’s parents interfering constantly and Neveren’s romance with a witch, only bad is bound to happen. On top of that, Jamie, the former leader of the Vilwec coven, along with Kassie, have both been found murdered and torched. Is it only a matter of time before the witches realize that there are two new hunters to worry about, Devon and Damon?

With everyone keeping secrets, which ones are going to be exposed? With only 5 witches left in the coven and the recent growing threat of witch hunters, how far will the coven go to save their own? Find out on Episode 4 of “Witch: Coven of Light”!

NEED TO KNOW:
• This episode takes place 2 days after the ending events of the last episode, so not much has changed for your storylines.
• Everyone is aware of the deaths of Jamie and Kassie due to the news, but nobody knows who killed them, aside from Becca & Damon knowing who killed Jamie and Devon knowing who killed Kassie.
• The County Fair is in town for the entire episode so that everyone will have something to do. It lasts the entire episode and you can come and go freely. However, I may instruct some people or the whole cast to go at one point.
• If you happen to die, please do not get angered or start attacking me or anyone else. It is not personal, it is purely for the show’s storyline, and there is always the possibility of being brought back. If your character is not brought back (which I will tell you), feel free to apply as another character.
• If you have any major storyline ideas, please run them by me.

(School has just let out for the day, so everyone is leaving school and going to do their own things. You may attend the fair if you want, or do something else.)
3768 days 14 hours ago
SummerRae101
*arrives home*
3768 days 14 hours ago
bulldoggy559
*Walks down to his car, tossing his gym bag in the back*
^This waiting is killing me...^
3768 days 14 hours ago
MonaMania
*throws the football with some buddies*
3768 days 14 hours ago
beccajo16
*leaves school and heads to my car*
3768 days 14 hours ago
CoalB
~Slowly walks to the parking lot, a glazed over look in his eyes.~
3768 days 14 hours ago
SummerRae101
*throws messenger bag on the couch and runs upstairs*
3768 days 14 hours ago
Giraffez
*walks to field to see eathan*
3768 days 14 hours ago
SummerRae101
*takes out notebook and pen*
^Kylie you need to find these hunters^
3768 days 14 hours ago
beccajo16
*smirks and puts my gym bag in the passenger seat*
3768 days 14 hours ago
MonaMania
*catches the ball* *gives Cam a head nod*
3768 days 14 hours ago
amylou8251
*walks to the parking lot. waves to Devon as I pass by to my car*
3768 days 14 hours ago
CoalB
~Gets onto his bike, strapping his helmet on and taking a deep breath.~
                       ^The fair just does not sound exciting this year... I normally love the fair. Maybe i'm getting too old for that kind of stuff.^
3768 days 14 hours ago
bulldoggy559
*Smiles at Annabeth, waving her over*
3768 days 14 hours ago
Giraffez
*walks to him* hey dude
3768 days 14 hours ago
awesome2210
*The bell rings, but I'm asleep at my desk*
*The teacher walks over and nudges me*
T: Lindsay? School's over, sweetie. What're you doing?
*Stirs and lifts my head up slowly, dark circles around my eyes*

open group

WITCH

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!