This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Virtual Season 8: The Shortest Season/ Finals

Topic » Survivor Virtual Season 8: The..

4316 days 15 hours ago
Ireks
lol I can't believe I won :O

thx everyone, love you Gaia :D
4316 days 15 hours ago
Ronburt1
Btw, if you guys wnat my prediction of the final 2 when the game first started, it was: Tykeal and GaiaphageXD
haha

I hope to see you all next season, the 9th season of survivor virtual!

Thanks for everyone for participating in this short, but fun season!:)
4316 days 15 hours ago
Ireks
Ireks- After getting to finals last season but loosing to Gaiaphage, how does it feel to win for your first time in Survivor Virtual Seasons?

It feels awesome of course. Defeating a competitor like Gaia is quite an achievement and I didn't expect it to be honest, so i'm happy :)
4316 days 15 hours ago
Tykeal
Tykeal- Are you happy for Ireks winning? Why did you vote for Ireks and not Gaiaphage?

I am happy with Irek winning. I voted Ireks because I felt his game was better, and he had less advantages Gaia had, and still made it to the end. Gaia was just so caught up in beating me that he buried his own coffin. Everything he did in the game was to get rid of me and to be the first 3-time winner that he really screwed himself over.

It's like "The Birthmark. Aylmer wanted his wife to be perfect, and by chasing what he thought was perfect, he killed his wife.

I'm sure Gaia and I will get along down the road. I remember the Tykeal vs Soiyer season,and we love each other now. But my vote wasn't personal. I told Gaia "You cannot win against Ireks", and he took Ireks anyways, and he lost.
4316 days 15 hours ago
Ronburt1
Okay, I hope to see you guys compete next season!:)

Ireks, i put you now in the official logo! Congratulations again!
4316 days 15 hours ago
Tykeal
WHY IS HIS TEXT COOLER THAN OURS!?
4316 days 15 hours ago
Tykeal
At least half his head is cut off XD
4316 days 15 hours ago
Ronburt1
XDD lol
well mainly the black coudn't been seen so i had to make it more brightXD

Btw, which of the winner's posters is the best poster so far?XD
4316 days 15 hours ago
Ireks
my head is cut off lol
4316 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaiaphage- Are you disapointed from the jurries for not letting you get the title of the 1st 3 time winner?

Yes because I deserved it more. Hudspith and Tykeal were bitter.

Flamer idk why he voted Ireks
4316 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Anyways grats Ireks

Tykeal I'm over our drama :P

I don't hold grudges and I get over every game after the game ends.
4316 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I MIGHT return, but only to fulfil my goal of getting the first 3rd time winner.

open group

Survivor Virtual: Season 8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!