This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Virtual Season 8: The Shortest Season/ Finals

Topic » Survivor Virtual Season 8: The..

4316 days 14 hours ago
Ronburt1
Survivor Virtual Season 8: The Shortest Season/Finals!
---------------------------------------------------------
Season in Review:
------------------

Day 1- The players were getting ready for the 1st immunity challenge, where in the end, Faro tribe won!
Bako Tribe went to the 1st tribal council of the season and voted off the 2 times winner Tykeal.
Although, the first twist of the season occured on that tribal council, and tykeal was voted out from his tribe but not from the game!
Tykeal moved to Faro Tribe and Tykeal's spot in Bako Tribe was replaced by Bclrockschamp.(who was orriginally from Faro Tribe).

Day 2- After last immunity challenge the day before when Bako Tribe lost, Bako Tribe tried their best in order not to get to Tribal Council again!
In the end of Immunity Challenge #2, Bako Tribe won for their first time!
In Negotiation #1, the place where the players could make deals in, Faro Tribe's representative was Tykeal while Bako's Tribe representative was Flamergamer8!
Tykeal knew his tribe (Faro) is trusting him to make a deal so they won't need to go to tribal council, and Tykeal easily has succeeded.
The deal was: Flamergamer8 joined Faro Tribe and replaced Mwsteven , Mwsteven moved to Bako Tribe.
Bclrockschap recieved an immunity idol guess and Faro Tribe won immunity instead of Bako Tribe!
This move that has been made by Tykeal and Flamer made Bako Tribe very angry on Flamergamer8 for accepting the deal, which caused them to get to Tribal Council once again although they won!
In Tribal Council,  Hudspith showed his anger towards flamergamer8: "what the fuck is he doing thats right save ur own fucking skin asshole"- Hudspith.
In the end, Bako Tribe voted out Padraig16 which was active on the first day but got banned and inactive from then.

Day 3- In Immunity challenge, Bako Tribe were exaushted and did not want to get for their 3rd time to tribal council, in the end, Faro Tribe won again for their 3rd time in a row.
In Negotiation #2, Gaiaphage was the representative of Faro Tribe while Hudspith was the representative of Bako Tribe. I gave a subject for the negotiation: Double Vote- That can be used in tribal council to cast a double vote on someone, but in the end, No deal has been made and they both left the area with nothing in their hands.
In Tribal council, Bclroclschamp was not worried to get voted out although Mwsteven was complaining the fact that he isn't very helping in challenges.
In the end, Bclrockschamp was voted out by 2-1 and was voted out from the game!

Day 4- Bako Tribe were left 2, Mwsteven and HUdspith and were very sure they will win in the next immunity challenge.
The challenge was a poll that was opened  till an unknown time, the tribes had to get as many people from tegnaged to vote them inorder to win. The deadline of the challenge to end was unknown.
After about a day, I closed the poll and Farto Tribe won Immunity challenge with 70% for the 3rd time in arow and did not get to Tribal council for their 4rth time in a row.
I posted another poll between Hudspith and Mwsteven and the one that got the most votes will win and stay to MERGE!
In negotiation #3, the last negotiation, Gaiaphage was the represntative for Faro Tribe while Mwsteven was the representative for Bako Tribe!
I gave a subject: A hidden immunity idol!
A deal has been easlily made: Gaiaphage will get the hidden immunity idol while Gaiaphage will spam as much as he can to get mwsteven win the poll.
This deal indeed helped alot to mwsteven as he got 52.0% of the votes from the poll and it was a very close match with Hudspith, therefor, Hudspith was voted out in the last tribal council before Merge!
4316 days 14 hours ago
Ronburt1
Merge- BakFar Tribe
----------------------

Day 5- In merge, Mwsteven, from Bako Tribe but orriginally from Faro Tribe joined Ireks and Gaiaphage's strog 3 alliance while Flamergamer8 and Tykeal were left alone!
In the first idividual immunity challenge, Gaiaphage won and gave Ireks the hidden idol guess although he had a very close match with Tykeal! (Ireks then found the Hidden idol!)
Tykeal thaught he and Gaiaphage had a strong alliance to Final 2 as a two 2 times winners in Finals and was sure Gaiaphage would stick with him.
In Tribal Council, Tykeal knew his chances are strong so he tried to convince everyone to not vote him: "If people are going to vote me out because I'm a two-time winner, they're dumb. Every game is different, and I'm not the only two-time winner. HELL. I wasn't even a CONSECUTIVE 2-time Winner. Gaiaphage has won 2 in a row, and if he wins this, it'll be 3 IN A ROW. And I am pissed, because I was going to be fair to give it to him, but apparently Ireks is part of Gaiaphage's alliance of three, and apparently Gaia also has an idol he plans to use next round. You should just give him the win right now since everyone is content on carrying him."- Tykeal.
Gaiaphage replied him back: "Tykeal- My alliance isn't carrying me lawl
We are an alliance of THREE working for ALL THREE of us.
Plus how are they carrying me if I've won immunity and have an idol.
So I'm carrying myself. The other two are carrying themselves".

In the end, Tykeal was voted out by a 3-1-1 and said after tribal council due to his eviction: "Congrats on Winning Gaiphage.".

Day 6- In the 2nd individual immunity, Gaiaphage won in the 2nd time in a row.
Gaia gave mwsteven an hidden idol guess, and in Tribal Council, Flamergamer8 was voted out leading the 3 strong alliance: Mwsteven, Ireks and Gaiaphage to F3!
The plan of Gaia has suceeded and he got with his alliance to the F3!
Gaia's first plan was to vote Ireks out so he could be with Mwsteven in F2, and then , according to him, it'll be easy for him to win finals against Mwsteven.
Despite Gaia's plan getting to finals easily, the game as usually, always surprises.
The Jurries Twist has occured and in the end Tykeal won it and got back to the game which gave him immunity to f3!
In Tribal Council, Mwsteven was voted out although Gaiaphage's plan to keep him and in the end of the tribal council
The official f3 were: Tykeal, Gaiaphage and Ireks!

Day 7- Gaiaphage was nervous for the final immunity challenge, where the winner of it will get to finals and was afraid Tykeal will get to finals and Gaia's way being voted out.
The main subject of that day was surely: Tykeal VS Gaiaphage, the 2 times winners fighting for their chance to win for their 3rd time!
In the Final immunity challenge, Things got out of control and The fight between Gaia and Tykeal got stronger and it lasted too long, which caused me to postpone the challenge to the next day due to time that was waisted.

Day 8-  I changed some of challenges in the final immunity challenge to make it abit more fair for everyone!
In the end, Gaiaphage have won and needed to cast his final vote of who would join him to finals.
Gaiaphage chose to vote out Tykeal and this time it was official, Tykeal was voted out.
"Well I've worked my ass off for a third time in a row and I'm here to win again.
I think I played a by far better game then Ireks so will probably win.
I've finally have a chance to get Ty out." - Gaiaphage

Ireks and Gaiaphage, the two finalists of last season (Season 7) got to finals together ONCE AGAIN!
4316 days 14 hours ago
Ronburt1
Merge- BakFar Tribe
----------------------

Day 5- In merge, Mwsteven, from Bako Tribe but orriginally from Faro Tribe joined Ireks and Gaiaphage's strog 3 alliance while Flamergamer8 and Tykeal were left alone!
In the first idividual immunity challenge, Gaiaphage won and gave Ireks the hidden idol guess although he had a very close match with Tykeal! (Ireks then found the Hidden idol!)
Tykeal thaught he and Gaiaphage had a strong alliance to Final 2 as a two 2 times winners in Finals and was sure Gaiaphage would stick with him.
In Tribal Council, Tykeal knew his chances are strong so he tried to convince everyone to not vote him: "If people are going to vote me out because I'm a two-time winner, they're dumb. Every game is different, and I'm not the only two-time winner. HELL. I wasn't even a CONSECUTIVE 2-time Winner. Gaiaphage has won 2 in a row, and if he wins this, it'll be 3 IN A ROW. And I am pissed, because I was going to be fair to give it to him, but apparently Ireks is part of Gaiaphage's alliance of three, and apparently Gaia also has an idol he plans to use next round. You should just give him the win right now since everyone is content on carrying him."- Tykeal.
Gaiaphage replied him back: "Tykeal- My alliance isn't carrying me lawl
We are an alliance of THREE working for ALL THREE of us.
Plus how are they carrying me if I've won immunity and have an idol.
So I'm carrying myself. The other two are carrying themselves".

In the end, Tykeal was voted out by a 3-1-1 and said after tribal council due to his eviction: "Congrats on Winning Gaiphage.".

Day 6- In the 2nd individual immunity, Gaiaphage won in the 2nd time in a row.
Gaia gave mwsteven an hidden idol guess, and in Tribal Council, Flamergamer8 was voted out leading the 3 strong alliance: Mwsteven, Ireks and Gaiaphage to F3!
The plan of Gaia has suceeded and he got with his alliance to the F3!
Gaia's first plan was to vote Ireks out so he could be with Mwsteven in F2, and then , according to him, it'll be easy for him to win finals against Mwsteven.
Despite Gaia's plan getting to finals easily, the game as usually, always surprises.
The Jurries Twist has occured and in the end Tykeal won it and got back to the game which gave him immunity to f3!
In Tribal Council, Mwsteven was voted out although Gaiaphage's plan to keep him and in the end of the tribal council
The official f3 were: Tykeal, Gaiaphage and Ireks!

Day 7- Gaiaphage was nervous for the final immunity challenge, where the winner of it will get to finals and was afraid Tykeal will get to finals and Gaia's way being voted out.
The main subject of that day was surely: Tykeal VS Gaiaphage, the 2 times winners fighting for their chance to win for their 3rd time!
In the Final immunity challenge, Things got out of control and The fight between Gaia and Tykeal got stronger and it lasted too long, which caused me to postpone the challenge to the next day due to time that was waisted.

Day 8-  I changed some of challenges in the final immunity challenge to make it abit more fair for everyone!
In the end, Gaiaphage have won and needed to cast his final vote of who would join him to finals.
Gaiaphage chose to vote out Tykeal and this time it was official, Tykeal was voted out.
"Well I've worked my ass off for a third time in a row and I'm here to win again.
I think I played a by far better game then Ireks so will probably win.
I've finally have a chance to get Ty out." - Gaiaphage

Ireks and Gaiaphage, the two finalists of last season (Season 7) got to finals together ONCE AGAIN!
4316 days 14 hours ago
Ronburt1
Day 9-10- The jurries asked The two finalists some questions.
Gaiaphage and Ireks both told why they deserve to get to finals and why their opponent doesn't!
Tykeal disagreed with most of the things that Gaia said,while trying him look bad infront of the jurries!
The Jurries were pretty sure on who they would vote without too many questions and they voted right away!

Day11- THE FINAL DAY (NOW!)- The Finals Of Survivor Virtual Season 8 : The shortest Season!

So here we are in the final day, when we will know who will be the winner of Survivor Virtual Season 8: The Shortest Season!

Gaiaphage- Orriginally from Faro Tribe, leaded his strong 3 alliance till final 4, a 2 times winner in a ROW, Prooved to be a strategic player this season and is fighting for his shot to be the 1st 3 times winner in A ROW in Survivor Virtual Seasons!

Ireks- Orrignally from Faro Tribe, was in the strogn 3 alliance, got to finals last season (but lost due to a tie- tie breaker poll), Prooved to be a quiete player but did the right moves and got to the right alliance in order to get to Finals!

Who will be the winner of Survivor Virtual Season 8: The Shortest Season?????

The winner will get a poster of himself and get to be in the official logo of survivor virtual and ufcourse win the honor of being the LAST survivor in Survivor Virtual:Season 8!: )

Finals- 5:00 pm est time!

Good luck!!!!
4316 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Hi
4316 days 14 hours ago
Ronburt1
Hello To everyone!: )

I'll do this short!
I had a great season to host!:) Thanks guys for being active!
I will continue Season 9!

Before i will reveal the votes, i will now reveal the poll of player of the season!
4316 days 14 hours ago
Ronburt1
The player of the season that was chosen was TYKEAL!
With 50% of the votes, Congratulations Tykeal!
4316 days 14 hours ago
Ronburt1
I would like to as: How was this season for you?
Did u enjoy it?: )
4316 days 14 hours ago
Ireks
hi
4316 days 14 hours ago
Ireks
Yeah, it was a fun season, a little short, but it was what it was.
4316 days 14 hours ago
Ronburt1
Yeah okay, since gaia and u are the only one online.

I will reveal the votes NOW!
Reuinion right after it!

I remind you, You REALLY want to see your name on the votes today!!!

The winner will get a poster of himself and get to be in the official logo of survivor virtual and ufcourse win the honor of being the LAST survivor in Survivor Virtual:Season 8!: )
4316 days 14 hours ago
Ronburt1
Good luck!!!!
4316 days 14 hours ago
Ronburt1
1st vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
IREKS!

Ireks-1
Gaiaphage-0
4316 days 14 hours ago
Ronburt1
2nd vote....
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Gaiaphage!

Ireks-1
Gaiaphage-1
4316 days 14 hours ago
Ronburt1
3rd vote....
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Ireks!

Ireks-2
Gaiaphage-1

A close match so far.
4316 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Grats :)

open group

Survivor Virtual: Season 8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!