This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Jurry Questions~

Topic » ~Jurry Questions~

4318 days 20 hours ago
Ireks
flamergamer, I wouldn't consider myself stand-out from the rest, and tbh I wouldn't consider anyone stand-out from the rest, partly because it was such a short season and there was no room for a "stand-out". I'll remember this season with the Gaia vs Tykeal drama in the past 3 days, that's what stood out for me lol
4317 days 21 hours ago
Ronburt1
Hey Ireks and Gaia, I hope you don't mind if i ask a question.

Tommorow is the final day where we will knwo the winner.
I want you both to tell me, if you had the choice to replace your opponent in Finals, who would it be? and why?

And please also tell me why your opponent shouldn't win?
4317 days 20 hours ago
Ireks
If I had to replace my opponent in the final I would probably choose Steven or Tykeal, Steven because he was a loyal ally and we wouldn't get to that point if it wasn't for his help, and Tykeal because he fought really hard in challenges, and I think if it wasn't for his father it would have been an interesting final challenge.

Onto the second question, I don't like answering those sorta questions because I feel that if you make it to the final tribal council you do deserve to win. Well, if I have to mention something, it will be Gaia's behaviour during the past 3-4 days, and the final challenge in particular. I realize he wanted to win but I feel that he didn't need to get so uncontrollable and passionate because this is just a game after all. I guess the aim justifies the means though :P
4317 days 13 hours ago
mwsteven
Hey guys im not gonnan ask questions coz i know who deserves to be the winner so Good Luck :D
4317 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I'd replace with Stevenbecause he was my ally and he was very loyal. He was in F3, then got 4th :/.

I would have chose Tykeal maybe BUT he got voted out 3 times. That's not a Survivor...

Ireks doesn't deserve to win because i don't think he was really playing this game. He never won a individual immunity. Never made a move. He pretty much just sat there and did what I said. So he was a sheep/floater in a sense.
4316 days 23 hours ago
Tykeal
Gaiaphage, just because Ireks didn't win anything doesn't mean he's undeserving.

And if he's a floater, then that means you had a premade alliance with a floater,and that looks bad on you.

P.S. If I was in the F2, that would have only been 2 times, KTY
4316 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
IF you were in F2.

You're not, so that's 3.

First Tribe Tribal
First Merged Tribal
F3 Tribal

That's 3 kty

open group

Survivor Virtual: Season 8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!