This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Jurry Questions~

Topic » ~Jurry Questions~

4318 days 18 hours ago
Ronburt1
~Jurry Questions~
-------------------

Its been 11 days since the game first started, and we finally got to the moment right before the end where we all will know who will be the winner of the season.

Gaiaphage and Ireks, with their strong and united alliance got to FINAL 2 just like they did last season (Season 7), but Gaiaphage won it out of a tie, will a tie happen again this time? will Gaia win most of the jurry votes? Or will this time Ireks win?
We all will know that in the FINALS!

But for now, I invite all the 6 jurries: Padraig16, Bclsrockschamp,Hudspith,Flamergamer8,Mwsteven,Tykeal.
those are the ones you have voted out,and they will ask you two questions to help them decide on the winner vote! i am sure some are pretty mad for being voted out so be prepared!
I remind you two that you really want to see your names on the votes in the FINALS!

I reccomend you two to write a long and detailed argument on what you have done this season and why you should win!

Jurry questions will last 2 days: meaning: Today (Sunday) and Tommorow (Monday).
The Jurries have 2 days to cast their final vote and send me it in a pm.

The FINALS will be in: Tuesday 5:00 pm est time LIVE! So be there!

Good luck and Have fun!!!:)
4318 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Hello jury. I have made finals for the THIRD TIME and not just 3rd time. But for the THIRD TIME STRAIGHT. I came in this game with the BIGGEST target on my back. Yes, Tykeal and I both had targets as we both won twice. But I did it in BACK TO BACK seasons so mine was larger in my opinion. I am here to win for a 3rd time and become the first three time winner. Below, I'll tell you how I excelled in each part of the game.

PHYSICAL GAME- Alright, well my tribe NEVER went to tribal council so I was an asset there. Come merge, I won EVERY individual immunity challenge, proving my strength. I played an outstanding physical game. I stayed up for TEN hours to win final immunity so I really wanted this.

SOCIAL GAME- Well I never made any enemies except for Tykeal. I never lied to anyone except for Tykeal at F5 but he lied to me. He wouldn't have taken me to the end so why should I quit on my alliance? I made no other enemies, and everyone except Tykeal liked me. I never pissed anyone off really.

STRATEGIC GAME- So I alligned myself with Bcl and Ireks at the start. Bcl was unfortunately traded and our alliance got messed up. Then, me, Ireks, and Tykeal made a deal until MERGE. Once merge came, I rejoined with my former tribemate, Steven, who was traded to the other tribe, and me and Ireks made a Final 3 deal. I stayed completely loyal until some bullshit twist gave Tykeal immunity for Final Three which was bullshit. That's the dumbest twist I heard in my life. Maybe F5 but not F3. Anyways, every tribal my alliance controlled the votes, and I had a major say in that. So I was the ringleader but not the dictator. We all made a final decision but I always started the convo for tribal voting.

MY OPPONENT- I feel Ireks didn't do as much as me. He never really made any moves. He never won an individual immunity and he always voted how I voted. In a sense, he was a sheep to me and did whatever I wanted. I was more of the Kingpin or Shepherd whereas Ireks was just a loyal pawn or sheep that did as told.

Basically I played the Boston Rob game, winning immunities, everyone liked me, and I had a big say in how the votes went. I hope I can become the first three time winner. I'll now answers all of your questions 100% honestly. Please do not be bitter, ans vote who played the best game.
4318 days 14 hours ago
Ireks
Alright, i'll be short. Congrats to Gaia on making it to the final two, yet again with me :) I think I played a clean and pretty straightforward game. I aligned myself with Gaia and bcl in the beggining. Bcl joined the other tribe, so myself and Gaia alligned with Tykeal. We never went to tribal though. After merge Steven joined us and we made a F3 deal. Tykeal was given immunity when he came back so he went to the F3. But myself, Gaia and Steven were in majority at all tribals and we always voted for the person that was leaving. Anyway, I think I didn't make any enemies. I think I played like a hero once again and managed to get to the final. I was good at challenges, helped my tribe in the beginning, and did alright in the individual part. I think Gaia was trying to have a dictator role in our alliance but this doesn't necessarily mean anything. We all had to agree on what was suggested. Oh, and by the way I found a hidden immunity idol that I never needed to use and kept as a secret and a souvenir :)
4318 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I also got an idol in which I gave to Ireks, proving i was loyal to my F3.
4318 days 13 hours ago
bclrockschamp
ok ik who im voting for to win
4318 days 12 hours ago
Hudspith
ok gaia whu should i vote fo you you basically elimated me by spamming the poll for the oter guy
4318 days 12 hours ago
bclrockschamp
also Padraig is banned. it should be a jury of 5
4318 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
ok gaia whu should i vote fo you you basically elimated me by spamming the poll for the oter guy

Well Martin, you shouldn't be bitter. It was complete strategy. It was my ONLY chance to keep numbers at merge, AND an idol.

So it was all strategy to keep my alliance safe at merge and I'm sorry but that is the game. I had to make moves. That was one of my moves.

You should vote me because I think I played the better game, just read my speech.

Thanks Martin
4318 days 12 hours ago
flamergamer8
This is to Tykeal

Tykeal do you think that Gaia and Ireks have played A Better game then you? That the Jurries votes will be affected by you getting A 2nd AND 3rd Chance?
4318 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Jury asking jury?

Interesting lol
4318 days 12 hours ago
Ireks
I just wanna say that whatever happens, I had fun, Gaia is a very good friend of mine, and it was a pleasure playing with him yet again, and with everyone else of course. Good luck :)
4318 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Yeah it was a fun game. Our Dynamic Duo strikes again xx

If I lose, Im glad its to you George :P
4318 days 10 hours ago
Tykeal
GAIA:  SOCIAL GAME- Well I never made any enemies except for Tykeal. I never lied to anyone except for Tykeal at F5 but he lied to me. He wouldn't have taken me to the end so why should I quit on my alliance? I made no other enemies, and everyone except Tykeal liked me. I never pissed anyone off really.

Congratulations, for Lying to the Jury. I have never told one lie this game, and I was going to take you. Congratulations for being stupid and paranoid.

GAIA: If I lose, Im glad its to you George :P

Looks like you will be a happy camper.

FLAMER: Tykeal do you think that Gaia and Ireks have played A Better game then you? That the Jurries votes will be affected by you getting A 2nd AND 3rd Chance?

Ireks, yes. Gaia, no. Any competition in the Final Immunity I had a chance at winning, Gaia complained about. Gaia got so much special treatment the last 2 days it made up for my returns.

Gaia complained about the poll, so it was replaced with Endurance, a competition ghaia has NEVER LOST in his entire life (Which he told me).

The link challenge which I NEVER LOST, Gaia complained about, so math was added. Gaia complained that he would lose it too, and threw a hissy fit, and he still won because the math was added.

The Final Immunity Competition was pushed back a day because Ireks and I showed up on time with a computer.

Not only was Gaia at his house 2 hours before he decided to leave right before the immunity, but because I was online and didn't check in, he actually tried to get ME disqualified from the final immunity challenge, even though he couldn't do it himself.

Ireks never complained, he never made a single enemy. Ireks played a great game. Gaiaphage was so involved with being the first Three-Time winner that he ruined it for himself.

And this is not being bitter, I really do feel Gaia played a shit game.
4318 days 10 hours ago
Tykeal
And Gaia only escaped one Tribal Council because I convinced Flamergamer to give us Immunity, so I won Immuntiy FOR Gaia. And gaia only beat me in Immunity the round I was voted out a 2nd time by 1 point.

Gaia said he couln't do endurance every 20 minutes, but he was totally fine with 30. How does that make sense?

When Ireks said he was quitting Endurance, gaia forced him tos ide with once every hour, even though it was just going to be me vs Gaia, Gaia used his premade alliance to get what he wanted-an advantage in endurance.

Ronburt said we ALL had to agree, bent the rules to Gaia's favor.

If it was every 20 minutes, I would have won, but Gaia wanted eevry advantage.

I actually fairly won Part One, but because Gaia didn't even participate WILLINGLY, Ronburt deemed it just a practice, and I was rewarded with a very minsscule advantage in Part Two, which Gaia insisted Ronburt take away the EASIEST QUESTION.

Gaia had everything handed to him this game, don't hand him the win.
4318 days 10 hours ago
flamergamer8
Ok I think Ive voted but 1 more question to Ireks

This season there was 2 3-Time Winners and A couple 1-timers, along with rookies, but would you consider yourself to stand-out from the rest
if you do why?
and if not who do you think stood out and why?
4318 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Say what you want Tykeal. It's all bullshit.

open group

Survivor Virtual: Season 8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!