This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Void Ceremony 6

Topic » Void Ceremony 6

1681 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
Welcome to the fifth check voiding ceremony. Bryan, as Paymaster you will decide between GABRIEL, JAY, or LEE to become the next player who's check gets voided from the game.

Bryan, you will have until 12 AM EST to make a decision on who you want to void. This gives you time to talk to the three in the box. You may send me a decision privately or post it live here, but if you want to post it please alert me so I can be aware.

Please refer here https://tengaged.com/group/2569-i-love-money/forum/topic/22937059 to see the format.

EVERYONE, feel free to send confessionals on your reactions to the round.

Good luck.

Also, the next round is gonna work a little differently, so keep that in mind when choosing captains next.
1680 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
Plz be fucker Gabriel or fucker Lee
1680 days 22 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
praying thats the outcome @fuckernoah lmaoo
1680 days 20 hours ago
Eilish
Hello everyone and welcome to the void ceremony.
1680 days 20 hours ago
Eilish
For the past 12 hours or so I have been thinking about who to void tonight between Lee, Jay, and Gabriel. I have come to a decision.
1680 days 20 hours ago
Eilish
The first person that I will be keeping safe tonight is
Jay. Come get your check.
1680 days 20 hours ago
Eilish
With that I am choosing between Lee and Gabriel.
1680 days 20 hours ago
Eilish
I have decided to Void....
Lee.

Lee we are not friends and probably will never be friends. We have not talked about this game at all and you being here does not help me. Also I would rather play a game where everyone is active and you have not been so it also made my decision quite easy.

Congrats Gabe come get your check.
1680 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
Alright, well it looks like that’s it. Lee, your check is void.

*Bryan smashes that mf check*

It’s time to bounce.
1680 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
The next thread will be up in a second. Again remember that there’s gonna be a slight change in the game next round.

open group

$ I Love Money $

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!