This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 3

Topic » Challenge 3

1702 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
Before we get to today's challenge, I'd like to introduce Warren's replacement.
1702 days 7 hours ago
Giraffez
*watches*
1702 days 7 hours ago
Lemjam6
mahogany joined this group 5 min
1702 days 7 hours ago
Giraffez
I hope it's Flavor Flav
1702 days 7 hours ago
mahogany
BOYS WERE YOU EXPECTING ME?
1702 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
Please welcome to the game.... CLARA JANINE (mahogany).

Clara J is automatically added to the Green Team and is eligible to be voted for Team Captain.
1702 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
*INSTANT MIDDLE FINGER*
1702 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
JUST ADD MAHOGANY TO THAT KELLY CULT EVERYONE, THAT'S TAYVIE'S BEST FRIEND
1702 days 7 hours ago
mahogany
*wiggles my fingers at Noah*
1702 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
Before we get to today’s challenge, it’s time to vote for the next two team captains. You will have until noon EST (so like 11.5 hours) to vote for someone on your team to become Paymaster. You can not vote for Andy, Giraffez, Lee, or Noah, as they’ve already become Paymaster or Team Captain once.

The winning teams captain will become Paymaster, while the losing teams captain is automatically in the box.

Just a reminder, if there is a tie between captains, random.org will decide who gets it
1702 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
Oh and of course do confessionals on everything thats happened X_x
1701 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
Once again, Gold Team has chosen someone almost unanimously. Annette will be the Gold team captain this round.

For the Green Team, there was a tie between Adam and Drew, with 3 votes each.

Gabriel and Adam did not submit a vote and have both earned a penalty vote at the next vault they attend.
1701 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
To break this tie, we're gonna go to the chatzy

http://us20.chatzy.com/18579144576447
1701 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
The chatzy has decided Drew will be the Green Team Paymaster.

Moving onto the challenge...
1701 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
Today's challenge is called WOULD I LIE TO YOU?

Each team will come up with four statements. 3 of them will be false, and 1 will be true. After both team captains send them to me privately (and please tell me which one is the truth), I will post them in the thread. The goal for each player is to guess which statement on the opposing team is the true one. For each correct guess, you will get a point for your team. If you guess the correct truth, you will get 2 points. The team with the most points wins.

So to clarify, the statements will look something like this:
1) The sky is orange
2) 1+1= 5
3) Tengaged sucks
4) Konohavillage1 is black

You would send me ONE message through tengaged mails (no skype this time just to prevent answers being changed) with your answer.

If you message "3 is the truth," you would get 5 points for guessing the 3 lies and one truth correctly.

If you message "2 is the truth," you would get 2 points for guessing 2 lies correctly.
1701 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
You will have until 7 PM EST to send me the four statements you choose to use Drew and Annette. Then I will give people up to 24 hours to send in their answers or message if they want to THROW the challenge altogether (as a reminder, it will be posted during results if you throw the challenge)

If there are no questions you may begin

open group

$ I Love Money $

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!