This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Void Ceremony 2

Topic » Void Ceremony 2

1697 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
Welcome to the second check voiding ceremony. Giraffez, as Paymaster you will decide between DREW, NOAH, or TYLER to become the next player who's check gets voided from the game.

Giraffez, you will have until 12 PM EST (12 hours) to make a decision on who you want to void. This gives you time to talk to the three in the box.

Please refer here https://tengaged.com/group/2569-i-love-money/forum/topic/22937059 to see the format.

EVERYONE, feel free to send confessionals on your reactions to the round.

Good luck.
1697 days 23 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ahem *stands*

Alright, Giraffez, I won’t just be adressing you.  I’ll be adressing the whole house tonight. 

Let’s just say point blank, I wanted to be on the Gold Team.  However LEE decided to get funny and picked me for his team as well as Kelly’s entire cult.  See, on the Gold team, y’all are pure, and golden.  But on the green team, it’s just a bunch of ogres.

On my team in power, We have Adam, close friend of Kelly and sheep motherfucker.
Gabriel, who thinks Kelly is “misunderstood” and decided for some reason that Kelly was sent down by Jesus Christ himself.
Lee, who did all of Kelly’s bidding with these picks and basically can’t think of anything for himself besides Hate Noah Love Kelly.
And Tayvie, who’s just as bad if not worse that the shit-eating man-canoe himself, Kelly0412.

It’s why you see me, Tyler, and Drew up here eligible for elimination tonight.   I was so confident we would be the nominees I had this pre-typed.  However, Kelly can’t keep all her friends safe for long, next round she’s going to pick the person on the bottom of her cult, then the next person and so on.  Giraffez and Gold Team, if you keep me in this game.  Until we team swap, I will throw every challenge like I threw the last one (I spammed for y’all), and I am perfectly fine being the permanent pawn for the season.  Me and whoever else you keep tonight will be voted in every time next to a cultist, but you’ll get your shot at the cultist.  And If you get rid of me, Tyler and Drew are probbly going to try to win, and then some of you might go home if they do win.  Drew and Tyler, y’all are alright, but you aren’t willing fully do what needs to be done to deal with this monstrosity that is our team.

So keep me in this game, I don’t really give much of a shit about the money, I’m just here to have fun, but the ogres do, and you know what sounds fun to me?  Ripping the cash from each ogre’s hand, one by fucking one.  Gold Team, I may look like one of these ogres on the outside, but on the inside, I have a heart of gold.  Let me do the work for you, because Gold Team, I care about your safety, and I’m willing to do what it takes to make sure that nobody on my team (except maybe Tyler or Drew) wins this game. 

Kelly, get fucked.
Tayvie, get fucked.
Lee, get fucked.
Gabriel, get fucked.
Adam, get fucked.

Andy, Omar, Bryan, Annette, Brian, Jay, Jake, Giraffez, and Ivy, all of your safety is my priority right now.  I will do what needs to be done to ensure my team’s loss. And since I mentioned my team is like Ogres, enjoy this video (Hint: I want to be Jimmy Neutron for y’all where the Orge is the next person in Kelly’s Ogre cult to get eliminated):

https://media.giphy.com/media/402i0QXaKFQZrgJlF0/giphy.gif

(P.S. I’m 99% confident that Kelly already knew the votes were going to Drew and Tyler and had Tayvie vote Lee just to throw everyone off the sent knowing it was safe anyways)
1697 days 23 hours ago
Giraffez
So I would like to start by saying thank you noah for that moving speech
1697 days 23 hours ago
Giraffez
secondly I would also like to say get fucked Kelly I wish this was you I was voiding tonight but sadly brain dead bitches are brain dead bitches
1697 days 23 hours ago
Giraffez
now to the actually ceremony
1697 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
Giraffez has said he doesn't need the 12 hours as there's not changing his mind, and has asked to go ahead and get to the vote.
1697 days 23 hours ago
Giraffez
Noah not going to make you sweat shit come up get your check I'm not voiding it tonight
1697 days 23 hours ago
Giraffez
that leave drew and Tyler two people who knew their fate since before I won my spot but only one has come talking to me about this
1697 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
cunt face you and ur sluts voted for me. kill yourself noah. GIRAFFEZ I BEG OF YOU VOID NOAH
1697 days 23 hours ago
Giraffez
so with that being said Tyler can you come up here.
1697 days 23 hours ago
noah_kondon
<3 Giraffez
1697 days 23 hours ago
Giraffez
I"m sorry Tyler but I know for a fact both Noah and Drew knew this was coming and both came to me trying to stay I have to void your check tonight becuase with as much time as you head I've not even seen a message from you
1697 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
Alright, Tyler your check has been voided.

*Giraffez smashes that MF check*

It's time to bounce.
1697 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
good week anyways BACK TO THE ELF FACTORY
1697 days 23 hours ago
Giraffez
damn that felt better to destroy that check then I thought it would be I almost cam
1697 days 23 hours ago
Lemjam6
LMAO

open group

$ I Love Money $

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!