This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 1

Topic » Challenge 1

1702 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
Before we get started, I just want to ask that everyone read over the rules and get familiar with them.

https://tengaged.com/group/2569-i-love-money/forum/topic/22937059

You may also send confessionals for this round starting now. If you need a prompt let me know.
1702 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
Hello money grabbers! Welcome to I Love Money! For the next two months you will be conspiring, competing, and causing conflict with each other on your individual paths to the finale. And for one of you, there is a $75 cash prize waiting for you. But first, we have to get through this first challenge.

In the spirit of a throwback game show (on a throwback site), our very first challenge will be a throwback flash game.

This challenge is called GONE IN A FLASH. You will be playing the classic flash game, “2048.”

https://play2048.co/

Your goal is to get one of the top two scores, earning you the position of Paymaster for this round.

You MUST submit a screenshot of your TOP score, with your tengaged profile visible in the screenshot, to me in PMs or on Skype.
EX: https://imgur.com/kxTVsf8.png

It must be done in this format to be accepted. And if I catch you cheating, you will be disqualified from the challenge, and probably the season as well.

You will have until 6 PM EST tomorrow to complete this challenge. The two Paymasters of this round will win the power to decide their teams, and also decide who will become the first player voided from this season. So big stakes. Will you pick the strongest most well rounded players? Will you focus on allies before statistics? Will you pick someone that you purposefully want to vote into the box every round?

Good luck players. Please let me know if there are any questions.
1702 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
6/19 submissions
1701 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
18/19 submissions
1701 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
Alright, I will reveal the results from lowest scores to highest.
1701 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
With the lowest score......

KELLY, LOGAN, NOAH, OMAR, and TYLER have all chosen to throw this challenge. None of them will become the first two Paymasters.
1701 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
Next lowest score....

ANNETTE, with a score of 292! You will not be Paymaster this round.
1701 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
The next two lowest scores...

GIRAFFEZ with 1360 and IVY with 2300.
1701 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1

WARREN with 3040 and JAY with 3080.
1701 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1

BRIAN with 6816 and JAKE with 9428.
1701 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
That leaves Adam, Andy, Bryan, Drew, Gabriel, Lee, and Tayvie.

Everyone left scored AT LEAST 10,000.
1701 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
Next two out....

TAYVIE with 10012 and BRYAN with 10868.

Next player out...

DREW with a score of 15696.
1701 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
Next player out.....

ADAM with a score of 16636.
1701 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
That leaves Andy, Gabriel, and Lee.

Two of you will become the first Paymasters of the game, deciding what the teams will be and who will be the first player voided from the game.
1701 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
In FIRST PLACE, the Gold team Paymaster is....
ANDY, with a score of 79732! Congrats.
1701 days 9 hours ago
amf7410
LMAO here I was thinking that I wasn't even gonna be close

open group

$ I Love Money $

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!