This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

2540 days 2 hours ago
hinata0014
like Sarah winning Game changers, like she almost went home but the legacy advantage saved her, people say she's such a mastermind, then why'd she receive enough votes to be sent out of the game, a strategic mastermind doesn't receive majority of the votes to be sent home ever. they can receive votes, but not majority because it shows cracks in there game
2540 days 2 hours ago
hinata0014
Sarah was the best out of the nasty final 3 though
2540 days 2 hours ago
hinata0014
Natalie White in my opinion is probably one of the best underrated winners in my opinion
2540 days 2 hours ago
Missalice3
Well, does that mean every idol play to deflect the majority of the vote just shows horrible gameplay?
2540 days 2 hours ago
hinata0014
Depends on how the idol is played in my opinion
2540 days 2 hours ago
hinata0014
Like Parvati played the idols in a good way in HvV
2540 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Tsk tsk chris trying to idol me out pre swap

Imma hold on to these receipts
2540 days 2 hours ago
Missalice3
Ooooooh~
2540 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
8 min agoRShowFreak
Tsk tsk chris trying to idol me out pre swap

Imma hold on to these receipts

Fuck Chris suggesting my name as well. Trash.
2540 days 1 hour ago
Cmack311
Well, there really is nothing left to say here

Again, thank you all for a tremendous 50 seasons of Survivor over 7 years!

Good Night!

-Carl
2540 days 1 hour ago
Spinner554
Austin G: One challenge away from the end of this game. Do you think had you won that challenge or somehow got to the end, you would have won?

As long as I didn't fail final tribal, yeah actually. I feel like I played a better game than those 3 but it was all for not.

Congrats to Rhys.
2540 days 1 hour ago
Spinner554
OPEN QUESTION: We know i'm done hosting on Tengaged. But where are you guys at in terms of playing? Done, just getting started, etc?

I'll play every now and then.
2540 days 1 hour ago
Spinner554
"STRATEGIC PLAYER OF THE SEASON
x
x
x
Alex G
-I actually flipped between the Final 3 a lot on this one. I think Alex played slightly better since he was one of the main players in the Mogo Mogo alliance. I'd call it a toss-up, much like the FTC"

I am literally appalled.
2540 days 1 hour ago
Spinner554
Also my voting reason for final tribal < 3

Thanks for hosting Carl!

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!