This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2524 days 23 hours ago
Cmack311
'LIVE STUDIO'

'Walks out with votes'
2524 days 23 hours ago
Boots22
*claps the loudest in audience*
2524 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
hey
2524 days 23 hours ago
Cmack311
Alright, well I say it every single season, but personally from me to you guys...thank you! I want to thank you for the incredible run we've had in this group for the last 7 years. I have had such a blast hosting every single one of you, whether it was 2 times or 10 times. I want to thank you guys specifically for returning one last time to make this group go out with an incredible group of players.
2524 days 23 hours ago
Snails
hey Darcy
2524 days 23 hours ago
Cmack311
But that leaves us with where we are now. We still have a game going on, and we need to put it to bed. 3 people, all from different walks of life, all of them took many different paths to get to this moment, tonight. One of you is about to claim the title of Sole Surviving Champions!
2524 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
Love your series Carl
2524 days 23 hours ago
Cmack311
Alex: You returned after almost 30 seasons, playing what I thought was one of the most controversial games. What you did at that one challenge pre-merge seemed to overshadow a lot, but I wouldn't count yourself out just yet. A loss today, however, will make you a stand alone in the record books, with a 4th defeat in the FTC. A win, makes you a 2-time winner in 5 FTC appearances, another record.
2524 days 23 hours ago
mudndawilderness
It was fun playing! Thank you Carl :)
2524 days 23 hours ago
Cmack311
Andrew: You started Gen 3 almost 2 years ago to the day(June 3, 2015) with a victory. You played this game by hanging around in the middle, making sure your vote mattered just about every single time it was time to vote. The question is, will you look like a leader or will you appear as a follower? A win today means you will finish the same way you started, a winner.
2524 days 23 hours ago
titan24maniac
Wooo good luck guys!!
2524 days 23 hours ago
Cmack311
Rhys: Some would say the charmer of the group, others might call you the sleeping giant in this game(because you were sleeping when most of them strategized post-challenge). Your name was almost never brought up when it came time to vote, seeing as you only saw your name one time, fewer than anyone else this season. For you, a victory in this game means you will have 2 wins in as many times playing.
2524 days 23 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
hey everyone! good luck finalists :)
2524 days 23 hours ago
Cmack311
So, while the 3 of you did all the work to get here, and you know exactly how hard you individually fought to put yourself in this position. But now, a Jury of other champions will make a decision on who they feel is most deserving, of the 3 of you, to ride this series off into the sunset.

This is a moment 7 years in the making. It gives me great pleasure to say for the very last time in this group...
2524 days 23 hours ago
Christian_
Good luck you three!

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!