This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #18(Chaboga Mogo)

Topic » Tribal Council #18(Chaboga..

2568 days 22 hours ago
Cmack311
'Chaboga Mogo Enters'

'Christian wears Immunity'

We'll now bring in the Jury: Brady, Erik, and Mearl...voted out at the last Tribal Council

'Sits on stump'

Alright, so you guys have made it to the FINAL 10...familiar territory for all of you. You usually go deep in games, at least ones hosted by me. Survive tonight, and you made single-digits.

QUESTIONS
1) Thoughts on making it this far?
2) With this season now on the final stretch, do you reflect at all on your time in this series?
3) How tough to do think it will be to convince a Jury of winners to reward you with another victory should you get to the end?

IF ANYONE HAS AN IDOL AND YOU WANT TO PLAY IT, MAIL ME PRIOR TO THE VOTES BEING READ

VOTES DUE BY 6PM EST TUESDAY (I DO NOT ACCEPT VOTES OR CONFESSIONALS BY SKYPE, ONLY MAIL)
*NEXT CHALLENGE IS LIVE AT 7PM EST TUESDAY*
**SEND CONFESSIONALS/INCLUDE ME IN STRATEGY TALK**
***My Skype is @Cmack311***
2568 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I don't feel like answering your questions
2568 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
i actually feel safe for a change so i'll go ahead and answer the questions !!!

QUESTIONS
1) Thoughts on making it this far?
It's really dope considering that without the idol play, I was getting 19th, so to now be guaranteed a spot in the final 9 considering what happened back then...fucking crazy man
2) With this season now on the final stretch, do you reflect at all on your time in this series?
This is only my second season so not too much to reflect on tbh, it's been fun tho
3) How tough to do think it will be to convince a Jury of winners to reward you with another victory should you get to the end?
I'm more focused on taking this game day by day. If I can get to end, sweet, but I can't focus on that right now when it's still a very long way to go to that.
2568 days 1 hour ago
Cmack311
10/10 votes

I'll go tally the votes...
2568 days 1 hour ago
Cmack311
'Returns with votes'

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2568 days 1 hour ago
Snails
I'd like to play mine
2568 days 1 hour ago
Cmack311
'Looks at Alex G'
2568 days 1 hour ago
AndThenThereWasOne
*looks at alex g*

we role playing?
2568 days 1 hour ago
Cmack311
'Takes it'
2568 days 1 hour ago
Spinner554
Good luck fellas
2568 days 1 hour ago
Snails
Hands idol over
2568 days 1 hour ago
Cmack311
The rules of Survivor state that if a Hidden Immunity Idol is played, any votes cast against that person will not count and the person with the next highest number of votes will be voted out.
2568 days 1 hour ago
Cmack311
This is NOT a Hidden Immunity Idol

'Throws in fire'

Any votes for Alex G will count
2568 days 1 hour ago
Cmack311
Alright. Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately...
2568 days 1 hour ago
Cmack311
I'll read the votes...
2568 days 1 hour ago
Cmack311
1st vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Austin G

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!