This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #28(Mulilua)

Topic » Tribal Council #28(Mulilua)

2630 days 10 hours ago
Cmack311
'Mulilua Tribe Enters'

'Jacob wears Immunity'

We'll now bring in the Jury: Adele, Marshal, and Sean...voted out at the last Tribal Council

'Sits on stump'

Alright, fresh off a Tribal Council that featured a successful Idol play...3rd of this season. Clearly, this appears to be a divided tribe again, so this vote should be interesting.

QUESTIONS
1) How does an idol play like that change this game?
2) Is it now 7 vs 6? Or something else?
3) At what point in this game do you guys start to play for the Jury game that you need in order to win?

IF ANYONE HAS AN IDOL AND YOU WANT TO PLAY IT, MAIL ME PRIOR TO THE VOTES BEING READ

VOTES DUE BY 6PM EST WEDNESDAY (I DO NOT ACCEPT VOTES OR CONFESSIONALS BY SKYPE, ONLY MAIL)
*NEXT CHALLENGE IS LIVE AT 7PM EST WEDNESDAY*
**SEND CONFESSIONALS/INCLUDE ME IN STRATEGY TALK**
***My Skype is @Cmack311***
2630 days 10 hours ago
BeastBoy
QUESTIONS
1) How does an idol play like that change this game? Well it send out an ally for some people and wrecks havoc

2) Is it now 7 vs 6? Or something else? It's never straightforward

3) At what point in this game do you guys start to play for the Jury game that you need in order to win?
From day 1, everyone's trying to win
2630 days 10 hours ago
NewNightmare7

Well obviously the person who played it didnt go so that changed

If it is that sucks.

Well usually you play the game from the start to show what you have done before and after the merge
2630 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
- I came here to fucking rock people's shit and I think it's suffice to say shit was indeed rocked.

- I fucking hope not LOL I hope that did so much more than just bump me up 1 placement.

- I think people were going for that last and honestly I have to commend you guys, it was a great move! No hard feelings, it's a new day.
2630 days 3 hours ago
flippo135
It is huge. It can change the dynamic quite a bit.
Theres never any set in stone sides.
I think people were playing hard from day 1.
2629 days 17 hours ago
Cmack311
7/13 votes
2629 days 16 hours ago
Cmack311
10/13 votes
2629 days 13 hours ago
Cmack311
13/13 votes

I'll go tally the votes...
2629 days 13 hours ago
Cmack311
'Returns with votes'

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2629 days 13 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Carl...
2629 days 13 hours ago
Cmack311
'Looks at Jared'
2629 days 13 hours ago
NewNightmare7
I didnt want to play this but last minute decision

*hands carl my idol*
2629 days 13 hours ago
Cmack311
'Takes it'

The rules of Survivor state that if an Immunity Idol is played, any votes cast against that person will not count and the person with the next highest number of votes will be voted out
2629 days 13 hours ago
Cmack311
This is NOT a Hidden Immunity Idol

'Tosses in fire'

All votes for Jared will still count
2629 days 13 hours ago
Cmack311
Alright. Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately...
2629 days 13 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Yay

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!