This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #25(Mulilua)

Topic » Tribal Council #25(Mulilua)

2633 days 11 hours ago
Cmack311
'Mulilua Tribe Enters'

'Brandon wears Immunity'

'Sits on stump'

Alright, so here we are as one big happy merge tribe family! The 16 of you have gone through a lot already in this game just to get here, but now the game might officially begin for some of you. Tonight, the Jury starts...and in a few weeks, that Jury will be ready to cast their votes for the winner of this last chance season.

QUESTIONS
1) The Sweet 16! Your thoughts on making the official merge?
2) Is this going to be an all-out war to the finish line?
3) With the Jury starting tonight, does your plan for the Finals begin tonight?
4) 3 Merge Idols + 2 potential idols=5 idols possibly looming, does that complicate things?
5) This is your last chance in this game, are you prepared to do whatever it takes to win?

IF ANYONE HAS AN IDOL AND YOU WANT TO PLAY IT, MAIL ME PRIOR TO THE VOTES BEING READ

VOTES DUE BY 7PM EST SUNDAY (I DO NOT ACCEPT VOTES OR CONFESSIONALS BY SKYPE, ONLY MAIL)
*NEXT CHALLENGE IS LIVE AT 8PM EST SUNDAY*
**SEND CONFESSIONALS/INCLUDE ME IN STRATEGY TALK**
***My Skype is @Cmack311***
2633 days 11 hours ago
BeastBoy
QUESTIONS
1) The Sweet 16! Your thoughts on making the official merge? About damm time
2) Is this going to be an all-out war to the finish line? Yes it is kill or be killed
3) With the Jury starting tonight, does your plan for the Finals begin tonight? Yes
4) 3 Merge Idols + 2 potential idols=5 idols possibly looming, does that complicate things? Maybe a little
5) This is your last chance in this game, are you prepared to do whatever it takes to win? Isn't that all why we signed up?
2633 days 10 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
- It's been a nightmare getting this far but it's time to buckle up bitches bc it's only gonna get worse

- Of course, I expect nothing less

- IDK...

4) 3 Merge Idols + 2 potential idols=5 idols possibly looming, does that complicate things?
- Yeah, you never know who's gonna pull one out of their ass and send you packing

5) This is your last chance in this game, are you prepared to do whatever it takes to win?
- I have been from day 1.
2633 days 10 hours ago
adeleadele
1) The Sweet 16! Your thoughts on making the official merge? Quite happy really! 3/3 times i made merge!
2) Is this going to be an all-out war to the finish line? Obvi throughout merge there will be massive blindsides, idol plays etc.
3) With the Jury starting tonight, does your plan for the Finals begin tonight? I  am not thinking that far hun.
4) 3 Merge Idols + 2 potential idols=5 idols possibly looming, does that complicate things? Yes very
5) This is your last chance in this game, are you prepared to do whatever it takes to win? Obvi, if your not then gtf out
2633 days 10 hours ago
NewNightmare7

Im astounded and really proud.

There will be blood but the war could start later now you never know

Not yet. Rn the goal is to more establish yourself within this group considering how high the numbers are rn

There were 4 at the start...so no

If i didnt i wouldnt be here rn
2633 days 10 hours ago
terose1

I couldn't be happier. Obviously this is everyone's goal in this game. So to make it this far feels great.

Of course it is. Be ready for some messy gameplay from here on out.

That plan should start from day 1. So that plan doesn't begin tonight, but it continues.

Idols complicate everything. Especially when we will have so many in play. I'm dreading it tbh.

Hell yes. If you aren't prepared, then y r u here? It's not called last chances for no reason!
2632 days 23 hours ago
Cmack311
1/16 votes
2632 days 22 hours ago
magge555550101
It took long enough.

Nah, we're just gonna sit around and relax. Definitely not expecting anything crazy at all!

I think everyone has been planning finals right from the beginning

Of course. You never know when one could show up

Yes of course. As should everyone else be
2632 days 14 hours ago
mysterygame2
Meh, I liked the tribes.
It has begun....
No.
Yes.
Yep.
2632 days 14 hours ago
Cmack311
16/16 votes

I'll go tally the votes...
2632 days 14 hours ago
Cmack311
'Returns with votes'

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2632 days 14 hours ago
Cmack311
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
'Nobody stands'
2632 days 14 hours ago
Cmack311
Alright. Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately...
2632 days 14 hours ago
Cmack311
I'll read the votes...
2632 days 14 hours ago
Cmack311
1st vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Adele
2632 days 14 hours ago
Cmack311
2nd vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Nolan

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!