This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8(Solarrion)

Topic » Tribal Council #8(Solarrion)

3261 days 10 hours ago
Cmack311
'Solarrion Tribe Enters'

'Ray wears Immunity'

'Sits on stump'

Alright, all 11 players here at Tribal Council...the game is on!

OPEN QUESTION: I'm going to throw this out there as it is a fact...5 Aparri, 3 Luzon, 3 Solana....what's tonight going to be like?

VOTES DUE BY 5PM EST WEDNESDAY
*NEXT CHALLENGE IS LIVE AT 6PM EST WEDNESDAY*
3261 days 10 hours ago
DrPepsi
OPEN QUESTION: I'm going to throw this out there as it is a fact...5 Aparri, 3 Luzon, 3 Solana....what's tonight going to be like?

Very good question but I have no idea
3261 days 10 hours ago
GentlemanG

Well, I wasn't here so I don't really know, but I don't think everyone is united, there must of been new allainces formed, that's what I'm thinking.

But anyone can message me with an idea of how to vote, since no one has come to me yet LOL
3261 days 10 hours ago
NewNightmare7

Don't know yet....won't know yet
3261 days 10 hours ago
Copenhagen

I'm pretty sure old tribal lines are gone
3261 days 10 hours ago
steve4280

Someone's getting voted out lol
3261 days 10 hours ago
AndrewWeltner

That's a good fact, but seeing as the original Aparri never went to tribal, alliances, formed or not formed, were never tested. So, not sure if the 5 matters much, just simply because. But who knows.
3261 days 10 hours ago
Cmack311
Ray: You were banned and right when you return, you're the only one safe?

Jared: You came close to immunity tonight, you a possible target?

Stoner: You got the idol clue, much talk about other idols?

Steve: But who is the question. How do you make sure it isn't you?
3261 days 10 hours ago
Cmack311
Andrew: If old tribal lines are gone, how do you base a vote now?
3261 days 10 hours ago
steve4280
Steve: But who is the question. How do you make sure it isn't you?

Trust and loyalty
3261 days 10 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Jared: You came close to immunity tonight, you a possible target?

Its a possibility but I don't think so...I tied with Stoner and plus its the first individual immunity challenge
3261 days 10 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Andrew: If old tribal lines are gone, how do you base a vote now?

That's the trick ;). It differs for everyone.
3261 days 10 hours ago
Cmack311
Steve: You've been to Tribal more times than not, and you've been voted for...think you've trusted the right people so far?
3261 days 10 hours ago
Cmack311
Jared: Would you be shocked if it was you tonight?

Andrew: What's a good case to not vote for you tonight?
3261 days 10 hours ago
Lifer107

When a merge comes tribal lines go away, the game shouldn't be looked at from that perspective
3261 days 10 hours ago
GentlemanG
Ray: You were banned and right when you return, you're the only one safe?

It must of been luck, I had no clue about any of those people, barely even knew their names. Maybe it was meant to be for me to win that immunity, who knows! But I'm glad I won it, because it could of possibly been me.

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!