This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tuvalu Discussion

Topic » Tuvalu Discussion

3144 days 11 hours ago
mrcool
Qazwd how do you log into tengaged with your fat fingers?
3144 days 11 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
They're strong and precise fingers
3144 days 4 hours ago
mrcool
Don't forget greasy
3143 days 4 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
No I actually wash my hands
3143 days 2 hours ago
mrcool
Licking your hands is different from washing your hands
3142 days 14 hours ago
smiley20
idol twist (like you can't play them until f6

lol that's something new :))
3142 days 11 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Pretty clear that BeastBoy is going to win this season. His responses are so well-written and it doesn't seem like anybody wants him to go.... I could be wrong, but I'm betting on him.
3142 days 11 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
OR NewNightmare7... He seems like he'll win aswell
3142 days 7 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Mrfat- I don't lick
Ivy- I've played with beastboy b4; hence why I picked him for sweeps. He's a really good player but he sometimes tries too hard so I hope he can keep playing a chill game and he can be a 2nd white level in 2 seasons to win, and correct me if I'm wrong that 3 in 4 since weren't u a white level when u played?
3142 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
Final 6 and we have 3 Niutao's and 3 Vaitupu's left.

Fan Favourite Poll is Up!
http://www.tengaged.com/group/2483/poll/fan-favourite-127298
3142 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
I think the end game will be good as I think this is a pretty decent Final 6.  Overall this is really based off no knowledge at all but, this is my ranking for now.

1. BeastBoy
2. NewNightmare7
3. Writing
4. Smack
5. Walker
6. Newman
3142 days 6 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Happy that Newman is still here- I feel for him as he is special needs and he is doing well
3141 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
i like the people left in the game. If i had to choose one person, i would say beastboy.

He has so far been one of the few new generation players to really be into games and always playing hard in them.
3141 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
Nightmare is taken out in the revote and the game has just been blown wide open (i honestly thought we might very well be going to rocks).

There are 2 front runners in my eyes but this is all going to come down to who is sitting at FTC.
3141 days 6 hours ago
TheAce
I'd say newman is playing a  very utr game idk about you guys but it doesn't look like he's made any enemies. Who do yall think will win ??

open group

Bingo's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!