This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Tuvalu (Season 42) Applications

Topic » Survivor Tuvalu (Season 42)..

3136 days 15 hours ago
PickleNoble
Username?: PickleNoble
Karma?:48
Colour Level?:Yellow
Age?:25
Country of Residence?: USA
Will you be active (provide details if need be)?: As active as possible, I have a part time job that I can let u know ahead of time if there will be any schedule conflicts.
Gender Male or Female?:Male
Have you applied unsuccessfully before?:No
Do you consider yourself a Social, Strategic or Physical player?: Strategic, but I give it my all in comps.
Do you usually play as a Hero or a Villain?: Try to be a Hero, but not against being a villain.
Why should you be chosen?: I'll make it an entertaining season.
Favourite Survivor Contestant and Why?: Parvity, probably spelled her name wrong but he was tough and wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty and play the villain.
Favourite Survivor Season and Why?: Blood Vs. Water, the first one. I loved the fierceness of the competitors that season. I didn't like who won so much.
Which of the following times can you make challenges, 6,7,8,9pm EST?: Est. the latter the better for me usually.

open group

Bingo's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!